5

You ran out as fast as you could. You couldn't believe what just happened. Was he cheating on you? If not, he better have a damn good explanation for this. You were about to get into the car when you saw that girl who was just in Taehyung's apartment running towards you. What the hell does she want?

"Hey. My name is Ji-soo. I'm so sorry. I didn't know Taehyung had a girlfriend or else I wouldn't have flirted or went home with him. I even asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said no," Ji-soo explained. So that's what happened? Taehyung, you're fucking dead to me. You had to try really hard to fight back your tears because you didn't want to cry in front of her.

"Did you guys, like, do anything?" you asked. Please say no, please say no.

"Well, he wanted to but I was too tired and told him I just wanted to sleep." You wanted to die after hearing that. How could this happen? Didn't Taehyung love you with all of his heart like he said he did? Or did he stop loving you? Or maybe he never loved you and was just lying the whole time.

"O-ok thanks g-got to go now, b-bye." You were shaking so hard at this point. You quickly drove home, went to your room and started sobbing. Taehyung was your everything. He was the only guy who made you feel the way you felt around him. Whenever you were stressed, or needed comforting, Taehyung was the first one you would go to. He made you feel loved. All of your heart belonged to him. And he just ripped in into tiny shreds, which were impossible to put back together.

~time skip~

You woke up. You looked at the time. It was around noon. You must have cried yourself to sleep. You then noticed that Taehyung was sleeping right next to you. What the hell is he doing here? You threw a pillow at him, which woke him up.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" you yelled at him. You weren't someone who yelled at people, especially at Taehyung, but you didn't fucking care.

"I came here to explain everything," he calmly stated.

"There's nothing to explain, you jerk. Ji-soo told me everything. Just break up with me already."

"Are you kidding? I am not breaking up with you. Don't you know that I love you with all my heart?" You scoffed. Lies. (A/N: CAUGHT IN A LIEEE sorry I had to) "And when did you talk to Ji-soo?"

"She told me everything after I left. You told her you didn't have a girlfriend and that you wanted to do 'stuff' with her last night," you said bitterly.

"You seriously believe that? Wait until you hear the truth and then you'll understand."

"Taehyung I honestly don't know if I can trust you. Not after everything you did." You didn't even bother to tell him about what he did when he was away.

"Baby, don't you think I deserve a chance to explain my side of the story?" What was there to explain? This better be good.

"Fine, you have five minutes."

"Last night, at the party, I was looking for you. All the other members left to hang out with some other people and I didn't really know anyone else. I was sitting alone, waiting for you until Ji-soo approached me. I made small talk with her to be polite and also because I was getting bored. Me, being my dumb, oblivious self didn't realize she was actually flirting with me. Then, she asked me if I wanted another drink and I said yes. That's when you came and I was so happy to see you after so long 'cause I missed you so much. Remember how I got super wasted after only two drinks?" You nodded yes. You did find it odd that he got so drunk so fast. "Yeah, well it turned out she spiked my drink so I would be out of my senses and do whatever she wanted me to do. I don't exactly remember what I did last night, but whatever it I did was only because I was too intoxicated. She brought me into her car and asked where I lived so I told her, but right when I got home I fell asleep 'cause I was too tired." Wait so what happened wasn't Taehyung's fault? You breathed a sigh of relief. That freaking Ji-soo straight up lied to you. "You believe me, don't you, princess?" You nodded yes and he pulled you in for a hug and kissed your forehead. "I love you so, so much don't ever think otherwise, okay? You are my world and I can't lose you." You instantly felt so much better, like the weight of the world was being lifted off your shoulders. These were just the words you needed to hear. You weren't even mad at him for not communicating with you during tour or that horrible interview. You were just glad to have the love of your life back.

A/N: Was that angsty or what? Did you like it? I was literally trembling while writing this idk it's just really emotional. What do you think will happen next? LEAVE COMMENTS I LOVE READING COMMENTS. Thanks for reading and I will update soon.