10

TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW
"Why did you do this to me?" Y/N asked? Oh no what am I gonna say? She does deserve an explanation. She deserves the truth.

"Y/N, princess, I am so, so sorry. I just didn't know what I was doing. We've been together for so long I started to get a little bored and then I met Ji-soo and she convinced me to go out with her. I know cheating is a horrible thing to do, but she made it seem like it wasn't a big deal. But I was just being a stupid fuckboy and I'm really, really sorry. I'm still in love with you so much. I know I don't really deserve your forgiveness, but please, please, please let me make it up to you. I'll be the best boyfriend ever and I'll give you all the happiness you deserve. I love you so much Y/N please don't leave me, I can't live without you." I was on the verge of tears again. Y/N scoffed.

"Where have I heard that before?" she said sarcastically. "Oh right, that time I found Ji-soo in your bed and you gave me all those lies. Taehyung I'm not as dumb as you think I am. Do you really think I'm gonna let you lie to me twice? And even if you actually are in love with me, why are you realizing it now, right after Namjoon kissed me and you broke up with Ji-soo? All this while you couldn't care less about me, but now that some other guy is giving me attention and some other girl isn't, you get upset, as if you haven't been cheating on me the whole time. You're really selfish Taehyung I'm not gonna be out of your way when you get bored of me and then come back when you want me again. And I'm definitely not gonna put my life on hold just cause you don't want to see me happy with another guy. You're fucking selfish, Taehyung. We're done. And don't expect me to come back to you. I'm gonna go find another guy to fall in love with while you can go find another girl to sleep with." I was shocked by her words. Why did I do this? As much as I want her to believe me, she has no reason to. I did break her trust multiple times. The tears started to fall again, but this time Y/N gave me a deadpan look. I know she's still in love with me but she clearly wants to get over me. And she's such a pretty, smart, talented, amazing girl. She can literally get any guy she wants. A guy who will treat her much better than I did. But I want to be that guy for her. I know I made a horrible mistake, but I realized it and I know I can treat her so much better if she could just give me another chance. I'd rather be single my whole life than date someone who isn't Y/N.

"Please, Y/N just give me one more chance, please. I swear I'm not lying this time. I love you more than anything. Please I promise I'll make it up to you and you won't regret it. Just one more chance and if you're not satisfied then I'll leave you alone forever. Please. I need you. I love you." She just raised an eyebrow at me.

"Whatever, Taehyung. I'm going now. I wish the best for you. Thanks for the good memories."

"Wait!" She turned around to look at me. "Can we at least be friends?"

"I don't know, Taehyung." And with that, she left.

NAMJOON'S POINT OF VIEW
Oh my god. I've been waiting for this for the longest time. I know that sounds selfish, and I know that I'm supposed to be Taehyung's friend, but to be honest, I really can't stand that piece of trash. This is my chance now. I actually have a chance of winning her over now that Taehyung's out of the way. My dearest Y/N just wait a little and you'll forget all about that scumbag Taehyung.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

You would be lying if you said you didn't want Taehyung back. In fact, you wanted him back more than anything. But what if he was lying again? You just wanted to know if he truly meant everything he said, cause if he did, you would consider giving him one more chance. Right now, you just wanted to be alone. You were locked up inside your house and didn't talk to anyone for days.

NAMJOON'S POINT OF VIEW

I'm concerned about Y/N. She hasn't left her house for a week now and she's ignoring texts and calls from everybody. She doesn't let anybody in her house and her manager said she hasn't been doing any of her work. I highly doubt she's eating or sleeping properly. But the funny thing is that the same exact thing is happening to Taehyung right now, too. Unlike Y/N I could not care less about him. He could die for all I care. I just have to pretend to like him in front of everyone, so no one knows. We were all watching a movie, except Taehyung, who was in his room. If you listened closely, you could hear him crying. (A/N: ahhh my hearteu)

"Namjoon, can you go comfort Taehyung please? We're all really concerned about him and you're the one that knows the most about what happened. We don't want to make him feel bad," Jin hyung asked. I agreed but was groaning internally. I went in his room.

"Okay that's enough, stop crying," I said disinterestedly. He looked at me with his tear stained face and got up, grabbed me by my collar and pinned me to the wall.

"How dare you fucking kiss my girl!" he hissed.

"Um she's not your girl anymore. In case you didn't realize, she dumped you. All because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants." I know I was being harsh. But it was true.

TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

"Um she's not your girl anymore. In case you didn't realize, she dumped you. All because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants." Oh my god. Did he really just say that? That was it. I was done with his crap. I threw a punch to his jaw. He stumbled back a little, but once he regained his balance, he pinned me to the ground and kept punching my face. I pushed him off of me and got up. Just then Jin hyung walked in. 

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yup I'm feeling better now, thanks hyung," I lied. Jin hyung nodded and left the room. Namjoon gave me a deadpan look.

"Just go die already," he seethed.

Maybe I will.

A/N: another cliffhanger haha you guys probably hate me. i know it's kinda weird that i realized this so late, but did you notice that the title of my story is a lyric from blackpink's playing with fire? the funny thing is that i didn't even realize that until a little while ago. smh. anyways thanks for reading and giving me so many views. currently i have almost 700 reads, but i'm sure it will be more than that by the time you read this. and currently i have readers from more than 10 different countries which is super cool. this author's note ended up being longer than expected so i'll just end it here. thanks for reading!