Prologue

You sat near one of the windows of the cockpit. You are one of the crew members on the Aurora. A beautifully large vessel. Strong as can be.
        You gazed out at the stars and planets swirling around you all. Space has such magnificent colors and designs. You absolutely adore space. You had just started passing a mostly water based planet. It looked amazing from... Wait was that the warning alarm? You start to look away from the window only to see a large beam being shot from the planet. You soon get knocked to the floor by a large jolt.
   You open your eyes to see your crew mates running around and the ship being quickly pulled down to the strange watery planet. You stumble to get up and run for the escape pods. As soon as you get to one ,your crew mate ,Greg, runs up and tries to shove you out of the way. You snatch a stasis rifle and manage to get him back so you can get in. You almost shut the door on Greg but your better side gets you and you open the door to let him in.
      "Get in here quickly", you say as he climbs in. He nods to you as you both get harnessed into the seats and get launched out onto this new planet. As you break atmosphere you black out.
    You awake some amount of time later. You see Greg trying to pry the harness off of you. You of course realize it's stuck.
    "Here hand me the rifel and I'll shoot the hinge", Greg suggests. You look at him hesitantly be for handing him the rifel. He aims it at the hinge a shoots. POP! The harness breaks and can now be pulled out. He helps you get it off and hands the rifel back to you.
   "How long have I been out?", you asked Greg. He looks at the lifepod interface.
    "5 hours", he said exhaustedly " I honestly thought you were dead (y/l/n)."
   You look to the top of the pod and start climbing the ladder. You open the hatch and look around, you stop and watch in horror as you see the Aurora sitting in the ocean... On fire.
   "What's going on? What's up there?", Greg asks. You hesitate for a second.
    "The Aurora has been destroyed. It on fire as well.", You tell Greg. You look down and see the horror on his face. " We're not going home anytime soon".