Return

Koltu and I make it back to base. I'm pretty sure Ryan and Greg we're back by now. I walked around the base before I started hearing there voices confirming they were indeed back. I walked into one of the larger rooms of the base, a creature holding tank. It had a few familiar faces, bone shark, and stuff. But there was now a new little friend, a cuttlefish.
     "Who's this little cutie?", I ask walking closer to the tank. The cuttlefish swims over to the glass and bubbles at me happily. I giggle at it, it giving a smile back.
      "That's the cuttlefish I found while looking for materials. He's quite the sweetheart", Ryan says beeming at me. I laugh.
   "I can tell ".  Greg walks over.
   " On a side note, if you got the items , we should be able to get back home soon", He says , trying not to sound upset that you were by 'yourself'.
     "Speaking of which, here's the items ", I reply pulling them out.
     "Wait, let me see your arm", Greg commands. I give him a confused look before realizing that my arm hurt. I showed him my arm, he turns your arm to get a better view. Ryan steps over and makes an odd hiss like you do when you see something painful. Ryan runs out of the room.
     "What's ? How bad is it?", I ask giving Greg a shocked expression.
     "What happened down there?", Greg asked with a hint of anger in his voice.
      " Well I was attacked by a sea dragon, and there was a partial cave in ", Greg cuts me off.
     "WHAT?! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED DOWN THERE!", Greg yells, I knew he was worried but geez.
     "Relax, you didn't let me finish, Koltu was there too, he saved me ,and I...", I pause.
      "You what?", Greg says slightly irritated and slightly upset.
       " I saved him, I must've injured my arm when I intervened", I explained.
      "Wha-", Greg was cut off by Ryan quickly re-entering with a medkit. Greg steps back to calm down.
       "Here let me see your arm.", Ryan says gently holding my arm, he examines it carefully before cleaning it , stitching it, and wrapping it. He smiles at you as he put the medkit away.
       "That should do.", He informed you, patting your shoulder.
       "Thank you ", I reply. We get all the items squared away in a locker, cabinet thing. I go to the glass observitory. And sit down for a little, watching Koltu swim by from time to time and just watching fish swim by, some in schools some by themselves. Some times I really wouldn't mind staying here. But it will be nice to see other humans and sentient life once more. Til then we shall wait...