3: Another Survivor?

With an Emperor Leviathan with me, it will be much easier to traverse this planet now , as it seems no other creatures are willing to attack it. I heard Greg yell from the ledge about.
   "Are you Ok?", He yells with a worried tone.
  "Yeah, I'm fine.", I replied, before swimming over to a low area on the island. The Emperor followed and watch from the water as I climbed upon land. I pet it's head.
   "Don't worry i'll be back", I spoke to it reassuringly. A weird mixture of pink, purple, and white filled some of your vision.
    "I trust you will", An unfamiliar male voice says. I look at the emperor as best I can.
     "You can talk?", I inquired, not sure wether to be scared or impressed.
      " Yes, I am capable of speech. But only telepathically", It responds. I nodded as the weird colors obstructing my vision fade. I turn around and bump into Greg. He stares in shock and awe at the massive beast in front of him.
     "(Y/n) , What is that thing, and Why were you talking to it?", Greg barely manages to get out.
     " This is an Emperor Leviathan , their said to be dangerous, but this one isn't. Towards us anyways.", I replied hoping he'll play nice.
     "As long as it won't hurt, I guess it's alright", Greg responds as he pets emperor's head. " Do you have a name?"
     The same vision thing from before happened again. The Emperor spoke again.
     " My name is Koltu, At least that's what the others call me", The Emperor responds. " I have no real name, but If you must call me anything, I'd prefer Koltu".
    The vision this disapates once again. Greg seems okay with the situation. I know I'm perfectly fine with a giant creature that's willing to protect us.
     "Well Koltu we are perfectly fine with you joining​ us if you so please", Greg announces. Koltu nods and gives a small ,but unnoticeable smile. Greg, Koltu, and I start swimming.

       We finally made it back to our lifepod. We should probably make a base at some point. Greg goes into the lifepod and cooks some fish and disinfects a couple bottles of water. He brings out some creepvine seed clusters as well. He hands me a cooked fish and a water bottle. He gives the seed clusters to Koltu. After we all finish we make a plan for tomorrow.
   " We should stick together after the weird thing attacked earlier." I state.
    " That was one of the reaper Leviathans, they are much more violent ".
    " Well that's great to know " Greg responds.
    " I could take you both to the base of the man who helped set my siblings and I free. He is still on the island."
     " Sounds like a plan , well rest for tonight, and We'll go first thing in the morning", I said. Greg and Koltu nodded. Greg and I entered the lifepod. I said goodnight to Koltu then shut the lid.

      Greg and I woke up and got supplies , batteries, water, food, ect. Ya know, the works. We exited the lifepod and met with Koltu. We started our quest to the base. As we swam we found building parts and new creatures which we would stop and scan.
     After about 3 hours we arrived​ at the base Koltu told us about. We swam to the first hatch we saw and opened it, climbing in quickly. We walked through the hallway we were in and entered a large room with just a bunch of plants and three other hallways. We walk towards one, stopping upon hearing a male voice, speaking aloud but apparently to himself. We walk into the next room and see a young blonde headed male. He turns to us , surprised.
   "Well this is unexpected. Um..... Hello I'm......."

To be continued...