Shirtless Boys and Making Plans? Not! Part II

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was laying down. I quickly looked at my phone to check the time. It was noon.

Wait...didn't I fall asleep sitting up and leaning against Mike? Why am I laying down? I thought to myself.

I suddenly felt someone shift behind me. I looked behind me and there was Mike. He had his arm around my waist and he was really close to me. He was spooning me. I smiled at him and turned around and cuddled into his chest. I looked up again to see him looking at me. I smiled shyly at him and he chuckled. 

"Sleep well?" He asked, his voice was rough from sleep. 

"Yeah, I guess..." I whispered.

I yawned loudly. I heard him chuckle. 

"Still tired?" He asked me.

I blushed a little and nodded. He chuckled again.

"Go back to sleep love!" He said slightly stroking my cheek. 

"Okay..." I mumbled sleepily.

I snuggled back into him and fell asleep again.

-A few hours later-

When I woke up again I decided to check the time. I rolled over while still in Mike's arms and looked at my phone it said it was 3 pm. I looked at my phone in shock.

God Damnit! I've only been asleep for barely 7 hours! I glared at my phone.

I sighed and slowly sat up. Mike groaned wrapped his arms around my waist and went still. I giggled at him and looked around the room. I noticed that Tony and Jaime were missing. I frowned.

Where could those two have gone...They were here when I went to sleep...I thought slightly disgruntled that I couldn't find them. They actually might be in one of the guest rooms or something...

I heard a groan and looked over at Zel and Vic. I smiled. They looked all cute snuggled together like that. Vic had his arms wrapped around Zel and Zel had her face snuggled into his neck. It was adorable. I just had to take a picture of it. So I did. Right after I took the picture Zel groaned and rolled over to where Vic was spooning her. She started groaning more and I noticed that she was waking up. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I could tell she was still coming into awareness so I waited until she finally focused on me. When she did I raised my eyebrow at her and smirked. 

"Sleep well?" I asked with a bigger smirk.

Zel just gave me a 'WTF?' look and nodded.

"Yeah I guess..." She said with a yawn.

I heard Vic mumble something in his sleep and then I saw Zel go completely still. Her eyes went wide and she blushed. I guess she finally realized that Vic was holding her while she had slept. I giggled at her. She looked at me a little panicked and I just couldn't help but laugh out loud. I ended up waking Vic and Mike up. They both just looked at me and closed their eyes again. Mike just pulled me closer to him and sighed.

"I don't wanna be up!" He groaned, his voice still raspy from sleeping.

I blushed a little and just shook my head. Come on you have to think it's hot to hear a guys voice after he just woke up! I think it's sexy as hell! 

"Well then go back to sleep!" I said to him. 

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Uh...It's..." I looked at my phone real quick "3:15!"

He just groaned. 

"I'm still tired!" He complained.

I just laughed at him.

"Again, go back to sleep!" I said in amusement.

He just opened his eyes and looked at me like I was crazy. I just held up my hands in defeat.

"Alright!" I said "I'm not going to argue with you!"

Mike just chuckled at me.

"Will you two shut up?" Vic grumbled.

I looked over at him and raised my eyebrow. I could see that Vic tightened his hold on Zel without realizing it and she let out this girly high pitched squeak. Vic's eyes shot open.

"Oh god!" He said loosening his hold on her "I'm sorry!"

Zel just looked and him and laughed.

"It's fine!" She said.

He smiled at her.

"Okay!" He said.

It went quiet for about 5 minutes. Vic was staring at Zel the entire time and me and Mike were just watching them completely amused. I could tell Zel was starting to feel awkward.

"Uh...Vic?" She asked.

"What?" He said.

"Could you let me go now?" She asked him blushing.

His face went red and he immediately let go of her.

"Sorry!" He said to her.

She sat up and smiled at him.

"No problem!" She said.

It went silent again. Mike and Vic slowly sat up where they were sitting on the couch like they were supposed to. Mike was by me and then it was Zel and then Vic. We all just kinda sat there waiting. For what? I honestly don't know!

"Well I'm going to find Hime and Tone!" I said smiling at them and standing up.

Mike looked up at me and smiled. 

"I'll help if you want me to" He said.

"Haha...okay," I said "let's go!"

"Oh hey! Wanna go for a walk tonight?" He asked "We can go stargazing again!"

I smiled. I loved going stargazing with him.

"Oh you know I wouldn't miss that!" I said with a smile and a wink.

Mike nodded and smiled. Zel gave me a look. I knew that look. She was going to ask me stuff. Then we all heard a phone go off. It was Mike's. He grinned at his screen and looked at me.

"Gotta go answer this real quick!" He said.

I laughed. 

"Tell her I said hi!" I said to him smiling.

He nodded, got up and answered his phone smiling.

"Hey babe!" He said walking away.

Zel looked at me and raised her eyebrow. She was giving me her 'Bitch you better explain this to me!' look. I just shrugged my shoulders. She glared at me and I laughed.

"Hey Vic?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked looking at me.

"Will you go find Tone and Jaime for me?" I asked "We have to talk about this Warped thing because Zel and I have somewhere to be at 5!"

He nodded and got up.

"Sure!" He said walking off to find my two other boys.

Zella looked directly at me.

"Okay! SPILL!" She said giving me her 'I'm not kidding around' look.

I sighed. I knew she was going to ask me about this. About what was going to between me and Mike and why we acted like we liked each other. He has a girlfriend though so it isn't like that between us. I just knew she was going to grill me until I told her so I figured it was time to get this off my chest. I looked at her and started to explain.