i

p.jm»

...

/it has been reported that a young highschool girl has been murdered near a bar. Reporters say her flesh was torn off and there seemed to be teeth marks but not from an animal but a human jaw shape./

I listen to the news on the television as I sit in my regular spot in the library.

People gasp at the images shown on screen.

Too bad, she was pretty. I stay with my eyes glued on the huge plasma screen. I admire the images, she tasted like the usual but she wasn't special.

author pov»

Jimin stayed still for a few minutes, but he was now staring at the wall.

He got startled at the sudden movement of the table. Turning his head to the side, slightly annoyed at the person for startling him, it was the bunny girl.

She had puffy eyes and was sniffing every 5 seconds. He wondered "bunny girl. What's wrong" he honestly didn't care but he wanted to act normal for the time being

"My s-sister, Suzy. She was m-murdered last night" she sniffed lightly

Jimin felt nothing. Not even sympathetic for his action yesterday night but he acted normal.

"Sorry I guess, bunny girl" he simply said almost sounding monotone

She looked at her hands, she scared. Suzy was the last family member she had and now she's gone. Forever.

"I have nowhere to go, fluffy. I'm scared. I don't have a job and I can't pay rent. They'll probably kick me out of our apartment soon. What am I gonna do?" She put her head down on the table and sobbed quietly next to him.

Jimin looked at her. She was a regular girl like any other he has eaten but Naeyeon doesn't seem to throw herself at him like others.

Jimin can't feel to much emotion like normal humans but he can still feel them. He didn't feel sympathy but he wanted to help at least.

"You can stay in my home, I guess." He pulled down his breathing mask slightly as he spoke.

Naeyeon's head immediately went up as soon as she heard his quiet words. "W-what?" She looked shocked. She couldn't believe a cold guy like him would do this

"Don't make me repeat myself, bunny girl. Yes or no?" He looked at her with a bored expression

"Y-yes. Please. Thank you fluffy so much" she held his arm but he pulled away

"No problem but this doesn't mean we're friends." Naeyeon nods slightly

Jimin gets up from his seat and proceeds to walk out of library with Naeyeon following behind.

p.jm, house. author pov»

Naeyeon was confused when jimin was driving into a rich neighborhood

"Are you sure this is the right place" she asked

Jimin raised a brow "what? Do I look poor to you?"

Naeyeon blushed feeling embarrassed "n-no but—"

"Just shh bunny girl. I'm doing you a favor" he quietly chuckled

Jimin's car stopped in front of one of the largest houses on the block. Naeyeon stayed frozen in her seat until jimin tapped her window telling her to get out.

"How did you afford this?" She mumbled but she hoped he couldn't hear it. Jimin did though, his hearing is sharp.

He's not human. He's a ghoul. A flesh eating being but unlike other ghouls, he doesn't have emotion. He lost that long ago.

"I'm a CEO" he answered simply

vote§share§follow