017

'I took so long, I'm sorry! I had writers block.'

°ERROS AHEAD°

PJM°

A high pitch scream was muffled as I slowly opened my eyes.

I was in a dim room.

Alone, yet I felt like someone was watching me.

My body ached so much. I hissed when I realized I was chained to the wall.

I try to pull on the large chains, but to no avail they stayed in place no matter what.

Fuck, I feel so weak...

A few bloody tears left my eyes as I lower my head.

She tried to protect me. If it wasn't for her Kai would've snapped my neck by now and I would be dead.

He would've taken her either way.

I still can't understand how he's so powerful. I am known as the strongest ghoul to ever live yet it felt like I wasn't doing shit to him.

I lift my head towards the white door a few feet away from me. I could smell a familiar scent getting nearby.

My body stiffens when the door hastly opens revealing a man. He walked in and threw a body at my feet.

"Eat." He sounded comanding. I try to resist, but I was really too hungry.

The chains on my wrists detach from the wall when I put more force. When I turned back to the man, he was gone.

I rubbed my soar wrists and bent down towards the body. It was a girl.

She had her face deformed and almost scratchsed off. I didn't care though.

I ripped the corpse open, devouring everything I could. After a few minutes, all that I left were bones and some parts that I don't find appetizing.

The body wasn't the best tasting, but it was enough to fill my stomach.

I'm a real fucking monster.

I looked around the dim room. It was empty.

There was only a small window, air vent and dirty blanket in the corner. Getting on my feet, I walk to look out the window.

I definitely recognize the backyard. This is Kai's house, but I never knew this room existed.

My eyes inspect the air vent. It doesn't seem to hard to break, but I'm short.

Not too short. Just maybe a few centimeters smaller than Jhope hyung.

I sigh as panick erupts in me. Bunny could be anywhere in Kai's mansion.

Her smell isn't near at all.

"Fuck..."

A loud thump was heard on the door and small squeal was evident.

If my ghoul isn't answering, I at least have to try to transform into a ghoul on my own.

I shut my eyes tightly before concentrating. The thumps from the door Happened again.

Concentrate

...

Concentrate

...

Concentrate

...

Concentrate

..........
Opening my eyes, my vision was red.