012

PJM°MORNING, OFFICE

I attempt to make a coffee today since my assistant is taking care of a meeting for me.

Without thinking I grabbed the milk and sugar from the pantry and put it to the side while the water is boiling in the machine. Sighing, I stare at my mug under the dispenser and think...

I Woke up this morning, panting at my nightmare.

I remember throwing Nayeon out the window...As soon as she landed I woke up, immediately. Although she did happen to be her ghoul side in my dream, it has a completely different personality and I'm not affraid to harm a ghoul. Her playful personality was gone. She was cold and quiet.

I gulp remembering how soft her skin was under my touch. Although it wasn't real, I could still feel her soft skin on my palms. Feeling this type of affection is something I haven't experienced in years.

I seemed to have passed out as soon as I landed on my bed, after work yesterday. It was all just a realistic dream, but it had to end in a horrible way. My ghoul didn't even wake up at it's usual time either.

My mind was in a daze when I suddenly felt hot liquid on my fingers.

Shit, it overflowed.

I quickly turn off the machine and hovered the mug above the sink, dumping some of the coffee.

Reaching over, I grab the sugar and milk.

How much should I add?

I shrug and rip open the sugar packet only to have a small hand stop me by my wrist. This persons scent sent a shiver down my spine.

I turn to see Nayeon in a thick scarf around her neck "stop." She whispers.

My brows furrow in annoyance "what's the problem?"

"That's salt not sugar." She points at the packet in my hand.

I clear my throat as I could feel my checks slightly flush "I-I knew that. Now, leave"

"J-Jimin, Can we talk? Please?" She touched my arm, making my mood instantly become furious.

If she wants to come back or if she asks for my help, I definitely won't give it to her. She could've just trusted me, a friend, but no she trusts a complete fucking stranger she met two times.

"No. Bitches like you are bad for my health." I shove her aside, leaving my coffee. I wasn't in the mood for it anymore.

"Fluffy, please! Why can't you understand me? I'm in pain!" She yelled.

Aish, Clients might hear this...

I take her hand and drag her to an empty meeting room. Closing the door softly, I turn to her to crying form.

"Take your scarf off" I say sternly

She obeys and gently takes it off, hissing a bit. Her neck was a deep purple that ran down to her collar bones up to her jaw.

Why hasn't Kai done something?

"Has Kai done anything to help?" I ask

She shakes her head, looking at the floor "He says it'll go away eventually but I can't stand the pain"

My skin tingled at the sight. I reach over, hesitant to hurt her and run my fingers across her dark plum skin.

I scan her neck with my fingers to feel any anything I could.

I suddenly pause my fingers on a small bump above her vein. My brows furrow at it, it seems to be pulsating but not at a heartbeat rate. It was too slow to be.

Grabbing her waist, I pull her close as my eyebrows furrow.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to try something. It might hurt but it's worth a try." I whisper in her ear

She nods.

I roll my eyes 'why am I even helping this traitor?'

I grip hardly at her waist to distract her from the possible incoming pain. Quickly I sink my teeth in the bump on her neck and I started to suck whatever was in there.

She burried her face in the crook of my neck, muffling her scream.

Pulling away, I ran to the nearest trash can. My breath started to get heavy as I couldn't feel oxygen intering my lungs.

Whatever is in her neck isn't natural. It couldn't be from a bugs bite. I'm completely sure of that.

I threw up my 'breakfast' this morning "aish...this always happens to me" I grumble

"Fluffy, are you okay?!" She crouches down to me as I throw up. My eyes soften at her puppy eyes.

"Shut up. Don't call me that *hiccup* anymore." I gulp, pulling my fangs towards her neck again.

I have to get rid of that stuff in her neck before it can get worse...if that's even possible. My hands reach for her hips this time, creating a firm grip to not let her move in my hold.

Digging my fangs back in her neck, she muffles her scream in her scarf. Tears continuously stream down her Rosey cheeks.

"Shut up." I turn my head spitting the liduid in the trash can.

She yelps "It hurts"

"You're going to have to deal with it if you want this gone" I whisper scream

I continue getting rid of the bump. Her neck gradually becomes her natural color with every suck I give, making me relax in my place.

I let my body lay back against the office carpet as I pant. All I do for this girl...

"F-fluffy..." she hugged my laying form. I lightly push her away and stand up, leaving her on the ground.

"I only will help you this once. You hear me? I care about you Bunny, but you decided to believe a stranger and not a friend"

Turning my heal, I walk over to the door. Before I completely walked out, I waited a few moments for Nayeon to say something "Fluffy..."

I stay still but I listen "I trust you but..."

"But what?"

"You lied to me. I may be naive but I can still realize when things are off"

"I was planning on telling you but you didn't let me explain. When you got run over by a car, I took you to a hospital and you were bleeding too much that you could die any second. I was about to give my blood to save you. Even if it turned you into one of me, at least you would be alive. The blood they gave you at the hospital belonged to a ghoul but we don't know who. Bunny I haven't smiled in so long. You made me smile and laugh for the first time in years. I'm grateful towards you. I considered you something special but you...you betraid me. Kai is a lair, manipulater and a fucking life ruiner. I tried to keep you away but you're too fucking naive to believe anyone." I sighed, feeling my fists clench

"J-Jimin..."

"I hate you. I want to hate you but I can't. This nostalgic feeling is frightening to me..."

My eyes are full of tears at this point. She sniffed and pulled me in for a tight hug. I can feel her warm arms around my waist, lightly squeezing me. We stayed in silence the whole time.

I burry my face in her hair, taking in her delicious scent. I close my eyes.

"All you ever needed me for was to be your food..." She whispered.

"It's true. But I want you to be something more, something I cherish..."

vote§share§follow