021

After the incident earlier that day Jimin left Jungkook to tend to the papers for the rest of day while he drove home with Nayeon. He felt nervous of the unpleasant feeling in his stomach. As if something is about to happen.

A sharp pain was inflicted on the back of head "Ow! What the fuck, Nayeon!" Jimin hissed, rubbing his head. A solid object just slammed on his head.

"I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that! My body just acted on its own." Nayeon gasped. She felt a strong spasm in her left arm causing her to slam her book onto Jimins head. A weird feeling took over her as she felt her baby fangs poke at her bottom lip causing it to bleed.

"Ow... Fluffy... My fangs won't go away. Make them go away." She whimpered.

Jimin slowed down the car, stopping at the red light. Quickly putting the car in park, he quickly turned in his seat with a wide smile on his plump lips. He gripped the soft cheeks of his girlfriend. He knew exactly what's happening. Maybe today wasn't so bad as he thought. This is a meaningful moment to him.

"Baby, your fangs are growing! You are maturing and your ghoul will want to kill me too. You'll soon have longer baby tails. Jungkook is gonna be so proud." Jimin gasped in excitement. He wraps his arms around Nayeon as she started to cry out of pain from the incoming longer fangs poking into her soft skin.

"It'll hurt for a while, Bunny but it will go away in a few days, I promise. You'll have to sleep in the guest room for tonight..." A clear disappointment was evident in Jimins voice as he spoke. He didn't like having Nayeon too far away but her ghoul will try to kill him during the night. Ghouls might not need sleep but they can rest and be caught off guard. Jimin sighed, he can feel at rest with Nayeon and that's very rare for a ghoul to feel safe with another. If Nayeons ghoul sees the opportunity, she will kill him.

"No! Fluffy, I don't want to be alone! It hurts" she cried. She tightly wrapped her arms around Jimin, swearing to not let go but her sudden twitch made her nails painfully dig into the skin of Jimin, surpassing his jacket and directly into his skin.

She has claws!

Jimin winced, patting her head and placing a small kiss on the crown of her head. "Baby, you clearly can't control yourself. We're going home and you will sleep in the guest room. I'm taking to you, you damn ghoul. Let her be before I cause you pain." Jimin murmured, a sadistic smile on his face as he flashes his blood red eyes to the contrary.

The glowing eyes of Nayeon slowly dims as she realizes her actions. Quickly she pulls away, keeping her hands in fists to no longer damage to Jimin.

"Baby..." Jimin whispered

"What?" Nayeon looked into his red eyes. She didn't fear Jimin but she could tell Jimin was intimidating her ghoul. She lightly smiles, feeling grateful to him as she fully has control over her body again. At least for a while.

"Now sleep." Jimin dug his fangs into her neck in a harsh manner. Nayeon tried pushing him away but to no avail, she finally lost consciousness.

Jimin slowly backed away, licking the remaining blood and hummed. He sure was lucky to have such a delicious being as his girlfriend. "Sorry, Bunny. You'll be fine in the morning though."

At 3:33 to be exact.

—-

Loud bangs and small growls were heard from outside the door at the moment expected. Jimin sighed.

"Keep acting like that and you won't get out, baby." He whispered. Since he now has full control over his ghoul, he is now able to turn as he wishes. He is at full alert in case her ghoul tried something.

"We can do this all night, Nayeon. I don't need sleep anyway..." he murmured. A wide sadistic face appears, hearing the small and painful whimpers. Her ghoul is tired.

"Let me out! Fluffy..." he heard her whispers. He shook his head.

"You'll be safe in there. I promise, Bunny." He says, sharpening his tail blades.

Little did he know that in fact Nayeon was suffering. But not because of her ghoul.

"Drink it..." it whispered. It's voice so low it was almost a mumble. Almost inaudible.

"No... Fluffy!" She cried, banging on the door yet all she received was no response.

The last thing she remembered was her mouth being forcefully opened to make way for dark red liquid. Blood.

That women's blood.