018

BUNNY°

"AYE! WAKE UP" I yell.

It's 3:30 am.

Jimin groaned when he heard my whiney voice. Gotta Tao right now.

I quickly jump over his body and land on the cold floor.

"Ow~ fuck you, floor" I whisper.

"Bunny?"

Damn. Act natural, Nayeon. Act natural.

"Yes, Fluffy?"

"What are you doing on the floor?" He raised a brow on me.

"I gotta blast, Fluffy."

I hesitated to look at our digital alarm clock. "It's almost time remember?"

"Oh...I don't think we'll be having that problem anymore, Bunny" he turns his body to me.

"Huh? Why-"

"I don't feel my ghoul anymore. I think he's gone"

"Then what about me?" I ask "Is my ghoul going to start doing that too?"

"Dont think so, but even if it did I really don't think it'll be that bad" he smiled, patting the space next to him.

I shrugged and crawled back in bed "So if I were to suddenly change right now, it wouldn't bother you?"

"Nope. How bad could it be?" He chuckled

3:33am

Buzz buzz

Boop.

JIMIN°

Her head suddenly crashed on the pillow. Wait what?

"Nayeon?" I ask her

"What?"

"You okay?"

Her eyes slightly glowed in the dark.

"Your bunny is resting."

Oh. It's not her. Damn. Well, I have to get used to this now?

"Can I give you advice?" The ghoul asked.

I hesitate to scoot away, but just decided to keep hugging her close "what do you mean?"

[Cue Justin Seagull]

"You treat Nayeon like a child and in reality she's cusses all the time."

"Heh, yeah right" My laugh erupts all over the room.

"You seriously don't believe me? I hear her thoughts all the time. She's can be a pervy little one"

"Whats so pervy about her?"

I rest my head on my hand as she speaks.

"She always thinks about your hair and how great it feels in between her fingers. To be honest you do have really nice hair"

I smirked and leaned closer "You like my hair too?"

"I just said, didn't I?"

I giggled at her sassy attitude "You're just as cute as Nayeon."

Her sharp eyes study my features "I always thought you hated me..."

"I did. But you're technically Nayeon and I can't hate such a cute face" Her cheeks grew slightly pink, making me chuckle.

"Ew ew! Don't get your hopes up. Nayeon loves you, but not me" she turns away.

"You'll eventually start to feel the same way. That's how it works. Besides, ghouls are our inner selves. That's why you guys act so different"