o6

—night—

"Bunny..." Jimin called

"Yes, fluffy?"

"Are you okay?"

"No. I don't feel normal" Naeyeon's eyes watered

Jimin quickly reached for her eyes and wiped her tears away

"Everything will be okay, bunny."

Jimin took the opportunity when Naeyeon was knocked out to bring them home. He put her in his bed and is going to take care of her all night if he has to.

"I hope I wake up soon..." Naeyeon turns her body towards him

"Wake up?" He asks

"This is a dream, fluffy! I want to wake up" her voice wavered

"I'm sorry, bunny. I wish it was to" he brings her closer, letting her cuddle in his chest

"Wait!" She yelps

"Mhm?"

"I'm hungry" her eyes widen

Jimin sighed and sat up, crossing his legs "come here" he patted the space in front of him

Naeyeon nodded and sat in front of him with her legs crossed too

"Bite my bottom lip and take as much as you need, bunny" he simply says

"OOHOHOHOHO Fluffy" She yelled

"What?" He asks, clueless

"Stob hitting on me, you're too fluffy!" She ruffles his fluffy hair

"Really?. Now hurry before you become crazy again" he grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him.

Naeyeon straddled Jimin's Lap "I feel like this is a weird position but I'm not sure how..." she whispered

'So innocent...' he thought

"Don't think much of it...just hurry"

She hesitates and bites his bottom lip, applying force with her teeth to cut it.

She stops and pulls away for a second "wait! Fluffy isn't considered kissing?!"

"No. It's called helping. Now palli" he smacked her arm

She hesitantly begins to take blood. Jimin kept his eyes open to look at her.

She's still so innocent to him, he has to protect her no matter what just like his friend hoseok, he has to protect the sun that his smile.

His regular, old self is slowly coming back thanks to bunny girl. His emotions are still there and he's thankful to her.

He just hopes history doesn't repeat it self.

Jimin began to feel a craving for her skin again. She's so close to him it'll be easy to eat her.

Jimin bit her top lip making her stop and slightly pull away. His eyes locked from her lips to her neck. He leaned in to her neck and bit down.

He mentally cursed as he couldn't control himself at the moment.

He bit her neck softly but became more harsh as he tasted her flesh. 'It tastes as sweet as it looks' he thought

Naeyeon gasped and tried to pry him off but Jimin kept his arms tight around her waist.

Naeyeon yelled at the pain of her flesh being ripped off. She hits his chest but he just won't let go.

Not even her new strength was good enough to pry him off.

Jimin ripped her skin, indulging it. He ghoul side kept biting off as much as it could before he snapped out.

He pulled away to see her cells growing back before his eyes. He realized what he did and turns back to Naeyeon.

She was crying in his chest "B-Bunny I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me..." he hugged her tightly

'I'm not hungry anymore, Thank god but I still ate her' he thought

"I'm so sorry. I promise I won't do that again"

Naeyeon pushed him off and went under the covers, ignoring his apologies.

"Yah! Bunny girl! Seriously I'm sorry" he whined

Naeyeon was scared. Her small figure was shaking under the covers and Jimin could feel it.

"I'm scared" she mumbled quietly. She wants to wake up. The image of her fluffy's mouth covered with her own gore scared her to death.

What scared her more was that the pain. It was excruciating for a few moments when he ate but she could feel her skin grow back immediately and the pain was gone.

Jimin ran to the bathroom to clean his mouth and quickly came back to tuck himself in.

He reached for her waist and pulled her in his chest. He needs to make sure she won't leave anywhere tonight.

Naeyeon quietly stayed under the covers. While Jimin's sharp ears could hear her uneven breathing.

He hugged her waist tightly, rubbing small circles on her bare stomach to calm down her hunger "I'm sorry."

vote§share§follow

a/n: Jimin didn't eat her out in a good way...ㅠㅠ*wink wonk*

Quick news: I am currently in the process of creating a visual novel for this book. So I will let you guys know when you can download it and play it. I'm making chapter 1,2,3,4 in one episode.