Introduction

Hello lovely people,

This is my first ever anything on wattpad even though I have been a member for about 2 years now so I thought I would do a little introduction. All this time, I have read quite a few books on here and it has really been a blessing to see so many people that God has gifted with such amazing talent.

Over the past few years, God has taken me on a journey to discover myself, who I am and what my purpose is in this world. He has helped me find my identity in Him as my Saviour. It has been a roller coaster ride and there has been tears, hurt, laughter, mountains and valleys. But through it all, my God has been faithful to me always. There has been times when I have failed Him but even in those times- when I was at my lowest point, He never left me.

The best decision I ever made was to get to know Him and the treasure I have found in Him is priceless. I have found comfort, joy and happiness in the arms of my Saviour and this is something that the world will never be able to give me. God's desire is for us to get to know Him and to have an intimate relationship with Him and by doing so, He reveals Himself to us and shows us His power.

"So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love and whoever abides in love, abides in God, and God abides in Him" (1 John 4:16)

One thing that God has definitely showed me in this journey of mine, is that I do have things that I am passionate about and one of these things is writing. I have been blogging for over 2 years now, I journal a lot and I also used to write poems when I was younger. I never really took this writing passion of mine seriously until recently when God showed me that I can use the gifts that He has given me to bring glory to His name.

And so here I am, overcoming my fear of criticism and self doubt and sharing with you all some of the poems I have written over the past few years. My work is no way near as good as some of the ones I have come across on here but my only hope is that as I share these words with you all, that we will all be encouraged and grow together in Christ Jesus.

" And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek him." (Hebrews 11:6).

My heart has found true love in Christ and it is overjoyed with so many testimonies. I can't keep them to myself so the words you will find in this book are the outpourings of a heart that has found true solace in the arms of a loving God.

Hope you are encouraged.

God bless.

Joanny <3