Of The

PICTURE UP THERE IS OUR NEW SEBASTIAN HE'S SO HAWT AND MY HUSBAND JUST TAKE A LOOK AND HIS INSTAGRAM USERNAME IS @willtudor1 OKAY? NOKAY. MY GORGEOUS HUSBAND💖

Jace's mind swam with questions, each becoming more and more entangled than the other. Valentine wasn't mentally stable and his approval could mean a Shax demon or an Edlion demon on both hands, meaning that there was no way in Lilith's name they were going to be safe.

Grabbing a Seraph blade he turned to his siblings, locked eyes and spun back to the door. He heard Clary whisper the heavenly name of angels and Sebastian pick up an axe.

Why Seraph blades wouldn't work on him was a complete mystery, like his blackened endless, merciless pits of eyes. Above all he was his brother and a brother's calling to another is to love and cherish one like any family member or lover. Minus the Valentine's day chocolates, his father had a fetish.

The door swung open and a man dressed in black with a red tie and sunglasses stepped inside, his polished shoes shining like the stars in the potions of his father's enslaved warlocks. The odd thing was that his skin was blue and he had little horns sticking out of his black styled hair.

"My name is Marbas, I'm here on the wish of your father Valentine Morgenstern to test your abilities and examine you on your teachings." He scanned Sebastian and Jace, pupils dilating when he saw Clary.

He licked his lips, gaze locked on to her freckled face.

"I hadn't been told that Valentine had a daughter." He looked her up and down, Jace was getting tense and ready to strike and Sir Smurf any minute now.

Then he felt Sebastian's presence near his body, again.

(Fuck what other people think Sebastian is gonna like Clary and Jace here and be jealous of both, GOOD HAIR DON'T CARE)

"Patience brother, I'm sure Clarissa will handle this situation." He whispered in that deep, silent tone he used when Jace was boiling with rage. But Jace felt the tension grow instead of losen up, Sebastian's body was very close up to his, sending shivers through his spine in ways that aren't good or either bad.

Sebastian should've noticed, but even if he had or hadn't he wasn't moving a muscle.

"Well last time I checked I was a woman, thank you so very much for the update." As his sibling hissed at the demon Jace's face widened with glee.

"I guess sarcasm runs in the family." Marbas muttered to himself, even though the Nephilim heard him.

"Now follow me little angles, plus demon child, we have a lot to cover up on." He waltzed himself though the door, beckoning the children to follow.

Sebastian moved in front of Clary, jamming his arm between her and Marbas.

"I don't trust him, he was too intimidating towards you." He whispered at her.

"No shit Sherlock, I'll be fine. If he tries to do anything I'll drown him in my new silver pail of paint." She saw him raise an eyebrow and made a frustrated sound.

"Don't raise your eyebrow, it's annoying." She whisper shouted and slapped his arm down.

"Like this?" Jace raised his eyebrow while strolling out of the room, earning a back slap from Clary.

Sebastian chuckled and followed them from behind, shutting the mahogany doors.

Marbas was waiting for the Morgensterns, leaning against the wall, polishing his horns. When he saw Clary he beckoned her to follow.

Clary going first was followed suit by Jace and Sebastian as their runes of Soundless Walking began to glow dimly by the fiery light of the torches.

"I think we can both agree on the fact to not believe that Marbas is here on our father's request." Sebastian whispered into Jace's ear, making the hair on his back to raise by the heat of his skin.

"He might- Valentine isn't mentally stable, even Joycelyn knows that." Jace replied- ignoring the tension building up.

"There is no other reason that she could be here- to help him make the right choices." Sebastian gripped his bothers arm, his index finger sliding towards his palm.

Affection was not common in the Morgenstern family- somehow Sebastian had sensed that Jace was far from relaxed and had wanted to calm him to his usual state- what he hadn't noticed was that he was the reason Jace was so restless.

Meanwhile Clary was conscious that her brothers were talking about Marbas- while Marbas was more interested in Clary.

"So my beautiful desert flower- have you ever had a conversation with a demon? It could be quite relaxing you see." Marbas slyly grinned at her and slowed his pace to be near her side.

"I'd rather slay demons actually- cut off their tongues, it's like therapy." Clary grinned a false smile, Marbas didn't look phased at all.

"Oh sweet thing- you don't know what you're missing out." He attempted to reach for a strand of Clary's hair but resented when he saw her whip out a steele.

"I'll pass thank you." She turned to see Jace and Sebastian, whispering together- brows furrowed, thinking deeply.

"Clarissa, can we borrow you for a minute?" Sebastian asked while beckoning his sister.

Grateful for an excuse to leave the the demon, she almost ran towards them.

"What are y'all talkin bout?" She grinned at them- trying to break the ice.

"Marbas, mother, Valentine- the usual. Jace thinks that Marbas was sent by Valentine, I believe that Marbas is an escapee demon from a pentagram. Your decision will be the finality." Sebastian smiled into his sister's eyes, her beautiful hair and petite frame which she had inherited from their mother. He got lost in the way her freckles decorated her nose, and stretched out towards her face-

"Sebastian?" Clary asked, snapping him out of her thoughts.

"My apologies, I was in deep thought."

(the reason why sebastian is such an old talker is bc he's never been outside the moving mansion- that's right bitch)

"I guess father might've assigned him. I'd feel better if we checked up on him though." Clary linked her arm with Jace's and started talking to him in hushed voices.

"Where did he go?" Sebastian focus into the dark- his dark pupils expanding into his darker ones.

"Marbas?" Clary questioned into the dark.

A gust of wind flowed through from behind them as a door swung straight open somewhere in the mansion.

"Blades, now-" Jace hissed as his hand went to his weapons blade, the ground gave out underneath them.

They were suddenly falling.

YO BITCHEEEESSSSS

I AM BACK BC heavenlyherondale wanted incest- i gave some❤️

i'm sorry i don't update frequently imma try harder next time

⚜️Lady Karma⚜️