Could've Been

this book got 700 reviews in only 5 chapters i fucking love you all so much my precious babes and i'm making an update chart to update EVERY MONTH

this was where we were @

As he was deep in thought he looked up to check Clary again, she wasn't there.

He looked again, just in case the lack of oxygen was making him see hallucinations- she wasn't there.

this was where we were @

"Clary;-" Jace cried into the cave and the water rippled but no sound was heard from either Clary or Sebatian.

Jace couldn't decide his priorities- a civil war enraged in his head- sweet, kind and beautiful Clary all alone; but his also his brother was dying or dead.

As he came to the fifteenth thud on Sebastian's chest- his brother's eyes flattered and he gasped greatly.

"Jace... Jace I-" he stuttered.

"We don't have any time, Clary's missing in these bloody caves." He dipped his hand into the golden streams of his hair while thinking.

Sebastian gathered himself by clinging onto the entrance of the cave he was found unconsciously from, peering over to Jace and the other cave entrances.

"Say how did you show up at the entrance of that hellhole?" Jace snapped suddenly at his brother.

"You ask me this question like I actually know the answer of it; I remember falling and when I woke you were ramming my bloody chest" The white-blond answered.

"Damn you Sebastian- we lost Clary because of you, I'm going to look for her where you mysteriously showed up." He cursed again silently and strode wide into the darkness.

"Jace, I'm coming along whether you like it or not-" he was cut of by a sarcastic laugh, "Well we did loose her because of you, you might's well help."

So brother to brother they wondered off into the unknown silently calling Clary's name.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

this is discontinued, as it was written years ago and the allure is in its mystery.

fyi: i don't support incest

thanks for all the time u took to read loves <3