Ch. 17

ONE 1K READS!! OMG THANKS YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!
Johnny Pov:
Great....

J: Um it's not what it looks like
N: UHH I THINK IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! I JUST SAW A SNAKE TRYING TO KISS MY BOYFRIEND!!

Nadia violently screamed. My goodness she was mad. I felt so guilty, it was all my fault and Kenzie was the one who was getting blamed for!

J: It's all my fault, she wasn't even doing anything!

Nadia calmed down.. what was I thinking, why am I even Nadia's boyfriend when I'm clearly not interested in her..

N: Ugh how could I even be mad at you babe? Love you and see you tomorrow

She looked over at Kenzie like she was nothing, she was clearly something...

K: ....

I quietly muttered "i don't even like Nadia anyways"......

Kenzie's Pov:
Did Johnny just say what I heard him say? Did he just say he didn't like Nadia?! My eyes brightened up. We went to sleep, it was a long night...

It was morning time and we went to the main areas to listen to the camp directors as usual..

Cd: Today are eliminations..
Everybody: What?!
Cd: Who ever will be eliminated will ever up to you guys.. the eliminations begin............

A/N
Hey guys!! Oooo suspense is building up 😂 Did you guys see Johnny's new music video? I think maybe the songs about Kenzie bc he commented miss you on Kenzie's post and also there was a part of the video where they were throwing ice cream at each other and reminded me of when Kenzie threw ice cream at Johnny's face 😂 Anyways thanks for 1K reads!! Vote for more chapters, see you in the next chapter.. byeee!! 💞💞 (sorry for a long authors note!)