Ch. 39

Spirit of Help- Sp

Sp: If you don't control your powers, Im afraid that the allegiance, could get you..

K: Allegiance?

Sp: The DL, Dalian League, there here to get you..

K: What?!

Sp: This is why you have powers.. this is all I can tell you.. Be careful Mackenzie.

I had so much on my mind, it felt like there just wasn't time for anything. How am I going to tell Johnny? Frustrated. I grabbed a rock and threw it, the rock started to float and levitate, I was soon controlling the rock. I walked all the way to the room.

Johnnys Pov
I was so worried about Kenzie she was acting so weird lately..

Finally Kenzie came back, I was so curious, where did she go? I wanted to ask her so much questions but I decided not to.. So I asked her if she wanted to do a lively..

J: Hey Kenz want to do a lively?
K: Sure!

So I started the lively, right away a bunch of people were commenting "kiss". I was just ignoring the comments, but Kenzie seemed to notice too.. then this one comment stood out.

Comment: Is #jenzie actually real?! Tell us Kenzie!

Kenzie couldn't stay quiet I looked at her and she looked at me and said...

K: I'm sorry guys #jenzie is not real.... I just consider Johnny as a brother and that would be weird and also I just don't like him..

A form of sadness so indescribable come over me, I love her. But instead of just staying here I ended the lively got up and got out of the room, I ran as far as I could. Love is that thing that makes me go crazy I think about her everyday..

Did Kenzie really mean what she said, will Johnny and Kenzie fix their relationship?

A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry about not posting! Make sure to vote for mores, see you in the next chapter byeeee!!

(Btw thank you for all the support it really means a lot 💞)