Ch. 64

Please read authors note!!

Johnny's Pov:
I walk towards Kenzie and sees that she's talking to Hayden? That's something different I thought to myself.. instead of saying anything about it I decided to avoid it.

J: So kenz you ready to water ski!

K: Were water skiing? Wow that's so cool I've never done water skiing before!

J: It would be fun!

I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her away from Hayden.. we went to the camp director where she gave us our life vests and equipment. Then we discussed the rules and safety terms. Finally it was time. I've done water skiing before so I know what do but Kenzie didn't so I helped her I told her to hold on the rope I also tied her skiis together just so it would be easy for her. It was finally time to water skii and she smiled and whispered i like you. I almost fell into the water when she said that. What?! She giggled and gave me a hand shes so cute honestly. I was staring at her until my water skis were not going as fast as usual my water skis completed stopped now and I was starting to sink the rope slipped out of my hands and I was just unsteadily standing there, Kenzie let go of her rope to, I started sinking but something brought me up and my rope came to my hands like it was a magnet.

J: Kenzie is there something to tell me? Ever since that day we got lost in the sea I feel like you haven't been telling me.

Kenzie's Pov:
I think Johnny is suspicious of my powers I just awkwardly stood there.

K: Uh no why would you be asking me.

J: Because friends don't keep secrets.

Secrets, there something delicate. Can creat a whole new person or tear down a relationship.

Will Kenzie keep her powers a secret form Johnny and risk there relationship or will she open up to him and risk possibly worse.. what does she cherish? ••To be continued••

A/N
Hi guys long time no see! I've been procrastinating so long on this chapter! Anyways my bday is on Sunday( the day where Johnny and Kenz start the tour)! So I might not be posting this weekend also I might make an oficial day(s) for posting like every Thursday and Monday or something. Make sure to vote for more chapters see you in the next chapter, byeee! ((sorry for the long authors note))