Ch. 36

Kenzie's Pov:
I laid their crying while Johnny laid their unconscious.. All I could do was cry... I was useless..
Then I heard a familiar voice..

??: Mackenzie.. you have powers, take them to full advantage.

K: What?! I don't even know how to use them! And didn't I see you in the forest the other day?

??: Yes.. I can't help you anymore.. it's not me who helps you it's yourself that helps you.. you have it on you.

Suddenly it disappeared, I looked around hopeless.. I said in a quiet small voice on the erige of tears..

K: Johnny?

Not enough, not all need more I thought. I screamed with all I could give..

K: JOHNNY!!!!!

My head started hurting like usual, but something else started hurting, my whole body.. Everything became so still

K: The one I love..

I could see Johnny's arm twitching. Was it working?

K: Johnny.. wake up.

Johnny's legs started moving a little, I could tell it was working, I know I have it in me I have the special powers..

I quietly sang the song Johnny and I wrote together.. I remember the day, I couldn't stop looking at him.

K: You make me laugh when I'm feeling bad let me know I'm never alone...

A small but angel-like voice sang back..

?: But I know, I know when we're far away I never feel quiet like myself.....

I turned around and it was.....

¿Cliffhanger?

A/N
Sorry for the cliffhanger 😂! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter make sure to vote for more chapters and see you in the next chapter, Byee!! 💞💞