Ch. 58

Kenzie's Pov:
Ch: Anyways Johnny I'm going to make you a star..

J: Look, I'm already a star, I'm already famous!

Ch: Yes but your only famous because of an app called Youtube.. which really means when people get tired of you, you became a nobody..

I felt bad for Johnny so I decided to whisper in his ear.. Don't worry your somebody in my eyes, your certainly not a nobody to me... Johnny just smiled. Ugh! Way to go Ziegler. That was the cheesiest thing someone could say!

Ch: You will be flying to NY in 2 weeks!

J: 2 weeks! What about Kenzie I can't leave her behind.. can she come with me?

K: Yeah can I come with him?

Ch: Of course

J&K: Yayyyyyy!!!!!

Ch: Not..

J&K: What?!

Ch: Anyways I'll talk more details with you.. just next time don't bring your girlfriend!

Johnny just stomped out of the room, I catches up with him..

K: Look I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to get in the way of things..

Johnny laughed

J: Don't worry about it, you did nothing wrong plus it was pretty funny when he kept on thinking we were dating..

K: Yeah..

J: I wish it was true...

/Back at the room/

J: Hey Kenzie is it ok if I hang out with some friends?

K: Yeah sure

J: Ok I'll see you later.

K: Ok...

Johnny left and I just sat down on the bed Johnny going to NY? Just then Lauren knocked on the door well more like banged.. did she find out.. I anxiously opened the door.. uh-oh

L: KENZIE!!

K: Lauren.. long time no see?

L: I can't believe it!

K: Look I know it's wrong but I don't like Hayden that way.. in fact I don't even like Hayden one bit..

L: I'm happy for you two!

K: Uh were not da-

L: But what about Johnny he was pretty sad hearing the news I just told him while I was coming here! Didn't take it pretty well.

K: Lauren! Me and Hayden are not dating! And never will!!!!!!!

L: Oh..oops

K: I need to make things right with Johnny!

L: I'll come with  you! That's what best friends are for..

Aww Kenzie and Lauren are literally bff goals....lenzie 😂 Anyways will Johnny forgive his sister for the false info? Will he forgive Kenzie? ••To be continued••

A/N
¿Long chapter? You proud of me? Jk that's the best I could do. Anyways make sure to vote for more chapters, see you in the next chapter, Byee!! 💞💞