Ch. 20

Kenzie's Pov:
After I got ready I looked for Johnny.

K: Hey Johnny
J: Oh hey Kenzie.. wow!
K: What?
J: Oh uh nothing let's go Nadia said she would meet us at the dock.
K: Ok!

So we went to the dock to see Nadia....

N: Hey Johnny let's go!
J: Ok

Omg Nadia didn't even say hi to me, could she get more mean? We walked to the fair, Johnny Nadia and I decided to go there.

Johnny Pov:
I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Kenzie looked.. We went to the fair and decided to ride on the ferries wheel. But the only problem was that there was only 2 seats, Who should I choose? I looked at Kenzie and then Nadia.

N: Whatever I don't even like Ferris wheels anyways..
J: Ok I guess Kenzie and I would go then.
N: Ugh I'll just wait here..

So me and Kenzie waited in line, it was finally our turn and we went inside the carriage. There wasn't any room so our hands were touching. Kenzie blushed and I could see she had a grin on her face.

K: Johnny?
J: Yeah?
K: Thanks for bringing me along I really appreciate it.
J: Thanks oh wait no your welcome

I blushed I was embarrassed, I couldn't even talk right! Kenzie giggled we started going up and Kenzie hugged me. I was so happy I almost completely forgot about Nadia. Nadia.. She stood standing there with an angry face.. but I didn't care..

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't post anyways make sure to vote for more and see you in the next chapter.. Bye!! 💞💞