Fine...Don't try anything

That night

I laid on the couch and looked through Facebook. Shizuo lazily watched tv while eating ramen. "Shizuo am I pretty?" I ask fidgeting with my phone. Shizuo looks at me with a concerned look. "Y-you don't have to answer...," I look down.

"You're beautiful sis. What's wrong?" he asked sitting up and putting down his ramen. I shake my head.

"Earlier Izaya said I was beautiful and....and I can't believe it," I take a deep breath. Shizuo straightened up and sighed. I get nervous.

"He doesn't mean it! I do!" he says looking me in the eye. A shiver runs down my spine. I get up. "Where are you going?" he asked also getting up.

"I'm accepting th-the offer Izaya made..," I hesitated. Shizuo's eyes widened.

"YOU'RE GOING TO WHAT?!?" he shouts. I flinch. "Fine!" he growls going to his room.

Hours Later

I arrived at Izaya's penthouse. He welcomes me in. "Welcome (F/n)~!" he cooed showing me to my room. Izaya explains some rules. (By some I mean ALOT) I nod and turn around to look at my room. I feel someone staring so I turn around quickly. Izaya was staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"I-is there s-s-something you need?" I stutter. He shakes his head laughing.

"No no you're just an interesting human to study," he smiles wrapping arms around my waist. I tense and wiggle out of his grip.

"HEY HEY DO NOT TRY ANYTHING MISTER!!" I scream. He laughed and left my room. I tried to get settled as fast as I could. Not knowing what I was in for, I made my way down the stairs. I look around the downstairs and find Izaya spinning around in his desk chair like a child. 'Oh god....I'm not working...I"M BABYSITTING!!' I think sighing.

"Ah! (F/n) (L/n)!! Are you ready for your first task?" Izaya asks turn to face me. I nod and stand as straight as a plank. He smiles. "OK so you need to clean every room top to bottom! Then scrub the floors until you can see your reflection!" he says continuing on.

'Nope I'm working....defiantly working' I thought getting to work. I started with cleaning the rooms. I mean it couldn't be THAT bad! I opened the door to the first room. IT WAS A PIG STY!!! "E-EH!?" I say. H-HOW CAN IT EVEN GET THIS MESSY!! Ugh I'll get to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so so so much for reading!! This is only the second part! You can leave a comment or message me about what you want to happen in the next part! I hope you enjoyed! BUH BYE~!