I HATE LOVE

~Next Morning~

Izaya and (F/n) are sleeping in the extra bedroom. The doorbell rings over and over. Shizuo is on the other side.

~Reader's P.O.V.~

I shift a little groaning. I push Izaya to wake him up. He stirs and pulls me closer. "They'll go away soon," he mumbles. I nod and look up at him. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "What I got drool on mah face," he laughs making a silly face. I giggle. Shizuo barges in Izaya's house. I jolt up listening. Izaya sits up wrapping his arms around my waist.

"IIIIIIZZZZZZAAAAAYYYYAAA!!!!!!" Shizuo shouts through out the house. Izaya grumbles and kissed my cheek getting up. I blush deeply and shove my face into a pillow. I listen to Izaya and Shizuo fight and talk.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!!" Shizuo yells. I tense.

"I'm using (F/n) to get Namie back!" Izaya laughs. Tears form in my eyes. I make my way to peek. "(F/n) is pointless to me! I never even liked her!" Tears stream down my face as I see Shizuo throw something and it hits Izaya.

"IF I EVER CATCH YOU AGAIN WITH HER YOU WILL BE DEAD!!" Shizuo yells loudly. I run downstairs into Shizuo's arms. Izaya smiled evilly.

~After Returning Home~

I run to my room crying. Shizuo comes to me and holds me in his arms. "I H-HATE IZAYA!! I SHOULD'VE NEVER EVEN MET HIM!!" I cry gripping a pillow ripping it in half. I punch the wall making my knuckles bleed.

"Hey!" Shizuo says grabbing my hands and kissed them lightly. I cried harder.

~Izaya's P.O.V.~

I rub my bleeding forehead laughing. 'Shizu-chan when will you learn?' I ask in my head. I look around and my smile fades a bit. I brush it off and get to work.

~2 Years Later Reader's P.O.V.~

I was standing in the middle of the crowded streets waiting for Shizuo. I look around not seeing him. The two people who stood out was Izaya and Namie. They've been dating ever since I got fired. I run into a coffee shop avoiding them. I ran into a guy. "S-sorry!" I flinch. The guy laughs.

"Hey your fine! It was my fault," his handsome voice spoke. I look up at him. It was Kida!

"KIDA!!" I giggle hugging him. Kida smiled and hugged back. What I didn't notice is that Izaya and Namie walked in. I shuffled Kida away.

"Whoa! Wait why did we move?" Kida asked looking at me concerned. I point to Izaya trying not to tear up. He nods understanding.

~Izaya's P.O.V.~

I spotted (F/n) on the streets then she darted into a coffee shop. I followed her. She moved to the other side with Kida. She can't even face me! After two years!! Am I heartbroken. OF COURSE I AM!! I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART!! I don't show it though. Well maybe she moved on....with Kida. I have Namie then! Two can play at this game. First one to crawl back is the weakling.

~Reader's P.O.V.~

He's staring!! I panic and want to show off I'm not lonely. I quickly kiss Kida not knowing what I'm doing.

~3rd Person~

'WHAT DID (F/n) JUST DO!!?!? Sh-she really has moved on...,' Izaya thinks storming out with Namie sadly. (F/n) pulls away and stares at Kida with wide eyes.

"Well that was unexpected!" Kida laughs.

'I-I MESSED UP TERRIBLY!!!' (F/n) screamed in her head running out. She ran to Celty crying for her. Waiting for an answer. Crying. Crying was the only sound heard in the parking garage.