Could I Really?

~3rd Person~
You've been working for Izaya Orihara for a while. He's been really nice it scares you a bit. One night he called you downstairs. You approach his desk.

~Reader's P.O.V.~
"Yes sir?" I asked politely. He just looked at me and smiled. He signaled for me to come around. Nervously I go around to the other side of his desk.
"Have a seat," he says. I look around in confusion.
"Wh-where exactly?" I stutter. He pats his lap. I give him a "wtf" look. He smiles and pats his lap again. I sigh and sit on his lap. He positions me to where my legs draped over his. I blush lightly and look away. 'NICE GOING (F/n) (L/n)!! YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOUR BOSS!!!' I scream in my head.
"There all comfortable and cozy!" Izaya smiles going back to work on his computer. I sit there clueless of what to do. Izaya sneakily wraps an arm around my waist. I tense and look at him wide eyed.
"I-Izaya!!" I squeak. He smiles and looks at me like nothing happened. "U-u-ummm hand please...," I point to his arm around my waist. He smiles wider and leans to me.
"Is that a problem my sweet?" he whispers in my ear in a low voice. I tense and shake my head quickly. He smiles, "That's what I thought!" In defeat I nuzzle my head into Izaya's neck. His eyes widen, but he accepts it.

~Izaya's P.O.V~
I felt her warm breath on my neck. She's fallen asleep on the job. Well I just continued to work. Typing away I hear (F/n) mumble something. I stop typing and listen. "D-don't....leave me..." she mumbles cuddling into me. I pull her close and pick her up. I take her to her room sighing.
"Sleeping on the job. You'll never learn," I sigh laying her in bed. As I turned to leave I felt a hand on my arm. I looked to see (F/n)'s hand on my arm. I raise and eyebrow and the next thing I know is I get pulled into her bed. She giggles as I laid there wide eyed. I snapped out of my trance and glare at her. "Did you pretend to be asleep?" I growl.

~Reader's P.O.V~
"Did you pretend to be asleep?" Izaya growls.
"N-No sir!! I wouldn't do that!!" I straighten up. Staring me straight in the eye Izaya got up and left. "WAIT IZAYA COME BACK!!!" I shout after him. What am I doing?!! I can't ask him!He comes back in looking upset.
"What is it?" he huffs. I slowly pat the empty side beside me blushing. "You want me to lay with you?" Izaya laughs. I look down. I knew he wouldn't. "Silly silly human you are (F/n) (L/n)!" Izaya says sitting next to me. I look up at him then back down. He pushes me down and get on top. "Why so sad all of a sudden?" he teases. My face turns bright red. He laughs and lays next to me pulling me close.
"I-Izaya what are you doing?" I ask.
"I'm laying with you until you fall asleep like you asked," he replies running finger through my hair. I smiled and cuddled into his chest. Soon after I fell asleep in his arms.