Giving Up

~Reader's P.O.V~

I run through the parking lot tears down my face. "Celty!! CELTY!!" I screamed through out the parking garage. No response not any noise. I fall to my knees wiping my eyes.

~Celty's P.O.V.~

I watch (F/n) cry. I feel bad for not showing myself. I will. Just not now. I have to deal with Izaya and Shizuo first. I drive off on my motorcycle.

~Shizuo's P.O.V~

I'm storming down the streets after hearing what happened. People move quickly frightened. A low growl erupts from my throat. 'I KNEW I SHOULD'VE TOOKEN HER WITH ME!!' I scream in my head. Izaya is going to pay for showing his face around her. I SWEAR!
A few minutes later I meet up with Kida and Celty.
"She just randomly kissed me. And after she ran I realized Izaya was there." Kida admitted. I nod and thank him for his honesty.
"Celty I want you to drag Izaya down here!" I order. Celty nods and drives off. I rub the bridge of my nose growling. Kida pats my back and tries to sooth me. I shake my head.
"THIS ISN'T OVER IZAYA" I mumble.

~Reader's P.O.V ~

I've been crying and screaming for hours straight. No one has seemed to notice. A police officer came up to me and asked if I was ok. I threw him over the edge. I just want Shizuo! My Onii-chan. My only companion. My younger brother, Kasuka, became famous and left home. But Shizuo was always by my side. I can't believe it. "I GIVE UP!!" my voice echos. Tears stream down my face again. I'm giving up. On everything. I get up weak from crying. It starts to pour rain. I enjoyed rain for once. It knew how I felt. Pain. The streets emptied quickly. Soon I was the only one on them. The sound of rain calmed me. I pull on my hood and look up to the sky. I smiled a little. It faded quickly. I never thought that I'd see the day that I, (F/n) (L/n), would finally give up.