I Can Heal

~Reader's P.O.V~

Walking down empty streets for hours. The rain finally clears up to reveal a beautiful night sky. I look up in amazement. A real smile appears on my face. My (E/c) orbs glowed. "Mom...if only you could see this..," I mumble. I let out a sad sigh. I continues to walk through the empty streets, heading home. I decide to text HIM. Izaya. I need to sort things out it hurts too much. I can't live knowing I screwed up again.

'I-Izaya...can we talk plz'

'.....why....don't you hate me?...'

I tear up again.

'Please just meet me in the park....I need to talk to you...'

'Fine see ya soon'

I run to the park as fast as I can with tears running down my face.

~Izaya's P.O.V~
Great (F/n)-Chan wants to talk. I need to at least try to sort things out a bit. I take a deep breath and head to the park.
As I arrive, I see (F/n) crying. My heart breaks. I hesitate to step any closer. In a split second I feel a pair of arms around my neck. (F/n) has her face buried into my shoulder crying. Even myself teared up. I hug her tight as rain starts to drop. She looks up at me with gorgeous (E/c) eyes. They shine like stars. "I-I'm sorry Izaya....please forgive me." She barley say after crying. I nod and pull her close once again, tears run down my face.

~Reader's P.O.V~
I feel his tears hit my bgxack. I nuzzle into his neck mumbling, "I love you more than anything, Izaya Orihara" He smiles and kisses my head. It starts to rain harder. I look up at the sky then at Izaya. He wraps the both of us in his sweater. We stare into each other's eyes. I starts to lean in a bit. Soon the space between us closed and our lips met. When we pull apart, we both smile.
"We can heal together now (F/n). I love you." Izaya whispers in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!! Aww how cute! Kinda hit me in the feels just typing it XD! Anyways I hope you enjoyed leave comments on another "X reader" I should do. Buh bye~