Cursed

The picture above is Zara in her black hand hood.

Hmm.... If you're reading this you've found my Journal.I hope you know it's rude to intrude on another's privacy. Especially in this case where the consequences could prove quite deadly.
It is enchanted as to only to be opened and read in the event of My death.In such an event this book is a gift to the brotherhood an account of my Life.
________________________________
Linus god what could Zara say about Linus he was funny even when life got him down and sweet. But overly indulged in his studies.
He was nice to everyone he cared and was passionate about what he did. He got mad if anybody bothered anybody else or made them feel bad in anyway. Linus was Selfless spent every spare moment to help the sick and destitute. Zara would help using restoration magic when she could. They were both apprentice to the local wizard.
Hornir. However Hornir kept trying to push Zara to study necromancy because of her natural skill of talking to the dead and cleansing areas of untested souls. However Zara hated what she could do and hid it away not to mention it scared her seeing dead people everywhere. However she loves their story's specifically of how they died... and the events leading up to it.
Linus even eccouraged Zara to get into necromancy but Zara wanted to heal people and restore their life. Linus had been their since the begining When Zara's parents where killed and soul trapped. Meaning they couldn't even come back as a ghost they where sold to the ideal masters. Gone forever. Zara Graves the last surviving member of House Graves of Falkreath.
Linus , was beautiful not physically but spirituality.He would give his last dime for a stranger.He waited with her when she was upset although it had l lt gotten him into big trouble with his boss.
Linus who stood in front of Zara now outside the city she called home. 3 more years until she could leave.
Zara was Born in Bravil and raised in Riften. When her parents died when she was a child She lived in an orphanage in Riften until age 8 when she was returned to an orphanage in Bravil. Both Zara and Linus were 15. Zara walked to the garden of Roses Linus wanted to meet her in.
"You're probably wondering why I wanted you to meet me here." Linus scratched the back of his head.
"Why did you want to meet me here?" Zara questioned.
"I want to seek permission to court you." Linus smiled.
"To court me?..." Zara repeated in shock.
"Yeah is that bad?" Linus questioned nervously.
"No it's not it's just I don't get you could have anyone.why me?" Zara asked.
"Because your selfless Zara."Linus put his hand on her cheek. Zara didn't know what to do she'd never kissed anyone before.
"I've never kissed anyone either it's okay." Linus smiled. Linus kissed Zara and Zara leaned in and closed her eyes.All of a sudden her arms got heavy. Linus had fainted.
But when Zara opened her eyes she saw
Linus's lips were dry and blue only the whites of his eyes visible his pulse nonexistent. The oddest thing was the vein like lines around his mouth.
She stared in horror as her Red hair was now a white color her lips an light shade of blue. She killed him her hand now over her mouth keeping her from screaming. Screaming would alert the Legions guards.
He breath now shaken ,her hands sweaty
One thought in her mind repeating
I killed him,I killed my best friend,I killed him.
Zara forced her body to move. Picking a black rose and placing it in Linus's hands Zara's way of saying I'm Sorry. Zara continued stealing whatever coin she could of Linus's body and running out of Bravil. Into the woods. Not stopping until her feet were calloused and bloody and she found an inn. The Grinning Giant Inn. Zara opened the wooden doors so casually for somebody who just murdered her friend. She could barely look the shop keeper In the face as he said hello.
"Do you have any beds? I have the coin." Zara Inquired.
"Yeah upstairs to your left that'll be 40 Septims." The man replied. Zara counted out 40 Septims and left them on the counter of the inn.
She went upstairs into her room and pass out into the bed. Her dream a nightmare.
Her killing Linus played over and over
Until she woke up screaming.
An ethereal ghost at the foot of her bed.
"A bit uneasy huh? First kill will do that to you My child." The spirit spoke.
"No no. No no no..... it was an accident I swear..." Zara sobbed into her hands.
"Or was it fate Zara? Everything has its time. Even people we care about. Souls expire as do body's Zara. You released him." The Spector told her.
"Then why do I feel awful?" Zara questioned.
"Because that's normal the first time around. Especially when you didn't mean it... you didn't know about your little curse." The Spector explained.
"Your kiss kills Zara. A poison unique to only your lips. How you got that way I don't know." The Spector explained.
"Don't run from it Zara. What you are. It's okay to feel afraid guilty immoral but you will come to understand in due time. Go to Cheydinhal. The abandoned tavern.The passcode is Sanguine my brother once your in the Dark brotherhood.I'll speak to you once more."
The ghost woman informed her.
Zara walked to Cheydinhal.

When Zara arrived at Cheydinhal her feet were blistered and bloody and the rain pouring down didn't help. Zara hadn't eaten since that Monday. Her body felt like it was betraying itself. As if the emptiness had carved into her bones again. The abandoned tavern was bordered up but in the curl of the rainy night Zara picked the lock. Opening the doors to reveal a dry room. Zara wanted to sleep,hungry and in pain but she didn't have that far to go. She fiddled with her lockpick once more and pushed open the moisture-less door with an eerie creak. The stairs were unforgiving on the now burning cuts and blisters on her feet. But Zara ignored it she knew where she had to go. Through the broken wall. So Zara ducked through the small nook and followed the path to an intricately decorated door.
Dark brotherhood? The fact she was infiltrating the lair of trained assassins seemed to sink in now.
A creepy voice came through the door that sounded like the dying breathes of an old Skooma addict.
"What is the color of the night?"
"Sanguine my brother?" The white haired girl answered.
The red door creaked open with a Hiss.