BloodMoons

Zara had kept busy the next few days trying to keep events out of her mind. Mainly trying to continue too be mad at Lucien for doing something so risky. Instead she focused on her recently completed assignments.The black hand was sending her letter after letter about orders and the night mother had spoken to her about recruitment for Cheydinhal so Zara did as she was bid. Recruiting a Dunmer name Iesha Halu  and a Breton by the name of Avery.
Avery was thin smart over imaginative and rather skilled at two handed weaponry. As for Iesha she was a skilled archer who kept to herself.
Zara had finally estates cheydinahal to an acceptable  amount of people. Herself,Lucien,Vicente,Edgier,Gorgon,Iesha -
and Avery. Zara had an idea of what to do to introduce the group to the new members.
Zara had the whole sanctuary gathered around.
"So as a reward for your loyalty to our unholy matron. I've planned a little ... family get together and of course in the style of the dark brotherhood it's a bit less than wholesome. There may be some trespassing involved.Lets just say the owner of the property might have an unfortunate accident involving some bad apples." Zara declared.
"So let me get this straight you want to kill a guy and Use his property."Iesha questioned
"Exactly." Zara smirked
________________________________
Lucien's pov
Everyone followed the plan killed the target and prepared for the get together. Except for Lucien who's brown eyes kept going back and forth between the beginning of the lake to the end of the lake. He was preoccupied with the idea Zara must have hated him.... no matter what she said. However she had glanced back and sent him an worried look now and again.
By Sithis what was she doing to him he was a killer. Cold hearted, Unfeeling ,No remorse no regrets, tactful,prepared for anything ,and rather skilled at wordplay. One slight problem Zara makes him regret ... he makes him feel. It's awful and torturous the worse kind of agony he had ever felt. And in his years as an assassin people fought for their lives he FELT agony. However that kind of agony was nothing compared to knowing the one girl he felt anything for he couldn't have either her lips would kill him or she'd hate him for making a move. Right now it looked like option number two was the right one. However Lucien has to try Lucien he been an assassin long enough to know one thing life is short and you never know when it's going to end.
________________________________
Zara's P.o.V
She had planned the whole thing out meticulously
She smirked satisfied with her sick work.
She had the whole family's schedule written out on a little sheet she had handed it to each member of her sanctuary. Zara was making her move on the lady of the house. She had her plan and multiple back ups to ensure this went right. Zara smiled from the rafter where she was hiding quietly jumping down and stabbing the back of the woman's neck while covering her mouth. She slowly let the dying woman down as to not make noise. So she place the head face dirt do the blood didn't pool and hid it in the hay. Before waltzing outside to check on the rest of the brotherhood members. Zara asked if  each member had eliminated thier targets and double check all of their work just to make sure.
When Zara was satisfied she grabbed the sanctuary members.
"Good work everyone our unholy deeds are done so I think we can begin the get to get together." Zara opened the door to the now deathly silent old home.
"So what exactly is your plan?... with this outing most Sanctuary's just kill and get on with it."  Edgier smirked popping open and swigging a bottle of Colovian brandy.
"My plan is we get to know each other. Now as for the matter of other sanctuary's we are not other sanctuaries. " All in one swift motion Zara slapped the bottle out of his hand got him in a headlock and held a glass shard to his jugular.
"Nor am I any assassin I am your listener so I order you to stop drinking your life away and listen to my orders. Or would you prefer to invoke the wrath of Sithis? That's what I thought now ,play nice." Zara smirked.
"Oh and Edgier lay off the drinking." Zara added
Before turning to the rest of the assassins
"So shall we?" Zara mentioned to an unused couch.
"Let's play an old party favorite Truth or dare oldest goes first."
"I fear I have an unfair advantage then." Vicente flashed his fangs in a cheeky grin.
He turned a favorite knife of his on the floor.
It stopped right on Iesha ,Vicente looked directly at her with hard eyes "Truth"
Iesha smirked
"what organizations are you apart of?"Vicente questioned
"The Dark brotherhood, I'm a Morag tong deserter and a member of House Halu."'Iesha answered .
Vicente just snickered.
The second Edgier went next and spun the knife with a devious smirk as it landed on Lucien.
"Truth or dare." Edgier questioned.
"Dare."
"I dare you to stop doing the paperwork you fill out for your contracts for a whole day." Edgier smirked.
"Done." Lucien smiled.
Lucien spun the knife and it Landed on Zara
"Truth or Dare."
"Truth." Zara's eyes lit with a pinch of mischief.
"Who was the best person you've ever kissed?" Lucien questioned.
"I didn't kiss them they kissed me."
Zara smiles but as soon as it came it faded.