Vicente

Zara and Owyn had been training together for almost a year after,Zara's assassin activities. They had become good friends but today They had to both prove themselves as runts for the yellow team. Zara had Slashed her way through the blue team like candy. Owyn on the other side of her. This continued until Ysabel had to chose between her and Owyn to be the new champion. Zara gave up her title for Owyn to have the glory.
_____________________________
Zara was Twenty now and More than acquainted with her duty as listener. Zara walked into the sanctuary with a dark smile.
"Did you miss me?" Zara looked to Reva.Zara's White hair over her lilac eyes.
Reva stared back at Zara.
"We have a new member of the sanctuary he just switched in from the Bravil sanctuary." Reva stared down Zara as a sign of silent understanding.
"Do not try anything funny ,Vincent used to be a speaker for the brotherhood. So I expect you to behave." Reva sent a chilling look to Zara who just smirked in understanding.
_______________________________
Naturally Zara made her way through the underground corridors in the sanctuary until she reached Vicente's room. Zara placed a firm knock against the mahogany door.
A voice came from behind the door
"one second." A rusty British voice answered The mahogany and door creaked open. To reveal A vampire.... Normal this wouldn't be a problem for Zara but when Zara first joined the sanctuary both the Morag Tong and the Crimson Scar had tried to recruit her the fight got bloody to the point where only 5 members of the Cheydinhal brotherhood survived. Zara included.
"Ah,Listener do come in it's about time we met. " Zara was a bit Cautious stepping into he vampires threshold.
"I understand your apprehension.... Reva helped explain much of your situation. The fact you exercise caution is respectable. However don't feel you need it here ,Saint of Sithis."
Vicente explained.
"Call me Zara, and Saint of Sithis where did you get that from?" Zara wondered.
"It is just a name the black hand has for you." Vincente replied.
"That's disquieting however I must be going."
________________________________I didn't Trust Vicente then.... How could I.... I mean I wanted to but first and foremost comes the brotherhood. I needed to ensure he wouldn't be a threat to The family. 
I had records to all old Crimson scar affiliates. The name Vicente Valteri wasn't among them. However what was amount them was a deed to some old sanctuary in Leyawin.That I noted I would check out at a later date. However I felt bad for assuming about Vicente however now I as Listener can properly welcome him to the sanctuary.
________________________________
Zara found herself yet again knocking mahogany doors.
"Vicente I would like to request your presence." Zara smiled.
"Why?might that be?" Vincente wondered.
"Don't ask stupid questions meet the rest of the family upstairs I've arranged a surprise for your welcoming." Zara chuckled to herself walking Vicente up the stairs to the sanctuary main hall.
"So I'm sure your wondering what surprise I've gotten you all... Well as many of you well know I trained at the Arena in Cyrodil for many years I bought everyone tickets!" Zara smirked.
Reva nudged Edgier into smiling. Vicente just stood there.
_____________________________

The Arena in Cryodil was full of the smell of conquest and blood. Two of Zara's very favorite things. Zara had led Vicente Reva and Edgier to their seats.
"Sister, did you not bring snacks how cheap of you?" Edgier sent a look towards Zara.
Zara waved one finger up in the air in a back and forth motion.
"Tsk Tsk.... such little faith in me brother. If I do remember it was you with the affinity for popped corn?" Zara smirked taking the kernels out of her bag and into a little China bowl. Zara summoned flames to heat them up.Reva jumped to the left as a piece of popcorn  almost hit her eye.
"Do that again and I'll destroy you." Reva joked.
Vicente watched unsure of what to say.
Zara stood up in pure jubilance her white hair blowing subtly.
"Guys it's starting!!" Zara smirked.
"Sithis guide us!" Edigier sighed with his palm in his face almost pushing back his ginger hair.
As soon as the yellow team ring ran out Reva turned to Vicente.
"Sithis guide you.Zara gets very into these fight ." Reva warned him.
"I expect nothing less however I appreciate the sentiment and your warning is duly noted." Vicente responded.
As if on que.
"RIP HIS EYES OUT!!!!" Zara screamed. Jumping up and down.
"Why exactly would they do that???" Vicente questioned Reva.
"Ohh... It was one of Zara's Nasty trademarks in the ring. She'd often wound the eyes first and then stab the abdomen. However she'd switched up the technique a few times she's slit the occasional throat. However Zara understands that unlike the brotherhood in the Arena mess is... encouraged and violence is entertainment. " Reva explained.
"Her style in the brotherhood?" Vicente questioned.
"Still the same efficiency.However Zara plans for at least a few days before she accepts a contact. She studies the victims weapon history escape routes allergies etc.However you know her nickname Saint of Sithis.... Tell me have you heard of the black rose murders?" Reva questioned
"I have heard rumors...however rumors are not the best thing to put stock into. Especially when the rumors are as grisly as those. Victims Smiling at the time of thief death eyes white blue lines crawl out from their  mouths. Those who have seen them said they were killed with a kiss however that's just folly." Vicente smiled
Politely.
"Those murders were Zara I had found her when she was 15 had kissed her boyfriend to death. It was her First kiss.... Ever since then she can't kiss anyone. The black rose is a trademark she leaves them there as a respect and as an apology. Zara uses black because they symbolize death. Zara has quite the thing with Roses." Reva explained.
"So All of those legends they come from her....
The Saint of Sithis with a .....Blade of woe .... uses knife and sword  and bow.... Undetected people don't know under her ....blade they'll be the next to go." Vicente murmured the song to himself.
"The best part is she doesn't know what she is capable of just yet." Reva smirked.
Her Short Bobed brown hair turning over the the white haired girl.
Zara was screaming at the top of her lungs:
"Slay him with his own blade!!"
________________________________
Zara,Reva ,Edgier ,and Vicente all walked out of the beautiful arena. Zara took Reva,Edgier and Vicente to the training rooms and showed them all the red room.
"This is my favorite part." Zara smiled dragging he finger along the stained wall.
"The champion must rub the blood of his or her enemy's amount the wall as a way to show who the champions are!"  Zara smiled.
"That's a little..." Edgier started.
"Disturbing... I know I thought so too at first but it's a great way to honor the fallen dead."
Zara smiled her Liliac eyes meeting Edgiers green ones searching for understanding which she received with a Kurt nod.