Reva

Zara waltzed into the sanctuary nonchalantly although her entire being screamed for her to do the opposite. However Zara was too smart for her own good she knew if she wanted to stay alive she needed the illusion of fearlessness.
The man who now stood was lanky awkward obviously an intellectual. But not any less intimidating. His hair a ginger color his face lined with freckles. If it wasn't obvious he was a Breton. Zara wasn't sure if there was anything to be sure about if she wasn't sure about this. However there was still the disquieting matter of his skeletal fingers wrapped around the hilt of his sword.
"Your not supposed to be here." The Ginger scowled.
"And your not the boss of me?are we done?" The feisty white haired girl countered.
"I'm the leader of this sanctuary ,but you should really talk to our speaker. Reva. Trust me .People look more like Draugrs when she's done with them."  The Ginger scowled more.
Zara's look was as intense as the mans however  Zara was Scared shitless. Where as the red head most certainly was not.  The red head went to go look for Reva. When Reva stepped in the room Zara knew she was Dead or at least screwed. Reva clearly wasn't the kind of person to put up with any kind of intruder. Reva'sHair was much shorter than Zara's for Zara's white hair reached to the back of her shoulder blades.
Reva had her hair in a short black bob. Her makeup in her preferred smoky eye style. Her lips a blood red . Her head held high as if she knew to use the advantage she held. However there was one thing weighing on Reva's mind how did this girl know how to get through the door. The passcode was secret. So someone must have given it to her.Possibly a traitor or somebody recruiting with out her permission. By Sithis she'd have their head..and their ,spleen ,and whatever else she could rip out.
Reva knew the only way to reveal the identity of a traitor is through this Pale.... albino...child.
"So.... are you brave or just stupid?" Reva Grimaced leaning against a wall.
"Braver than you and definitely not stupid." Zara retorted.
"Hmmm.... well see about that? How do you feel about torture? Cupping's a fun one wear away your eyes and let them rot out of your little skull. Just let the lemon juice drip right into your eyeballs. That would have to burn. Now we could have some fun and do that or.... you could tell us how you got in."  Reva  threatened.
Zara wanted to run in the opposite direction.
The truth was going to get her killed. Zara jolted when she heard a voice whisper
"Tell them the truth Night Mother sent you followed by The words darkness rises when silence dies." 
A whole crowd was there now probably the whole sanctuary gathered around. This was not going to end well for Zara and she knew it.
"I see ghosts and I'm supposed to tell you I was set on this path by somebody called Nightmother... and to relay this specific message Darkness rises when silence dies. I hope you know what that means ,because That's all I'm giving you. It was an error on my part coming here and You may now be free of me as I am taking my leave."  The white haired girl turned around to exit.  The whole sanctuary looked shocked for some reason and one guy wasn't even fished with the sweet roll falling out of his mouth. Zara pushed open the door and decided to hideout somewhere else.... Maybe that'll get her killed but at least a quick death is better than torture.
She headed out the door.
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Reva just stood there shocked. That was the first time the night-mother ever picked somebody who wasn't yet a part of the Dark brotherhood to be the listener not to mention the girl is the youngest listener they've had at 15 years old. Reva knew she'd have her work ahead of her if she was going to convince the girl to stay. So she'll call in the most empathetic member of the group. Reva guessed that being her brother will do that to a person.
"Edgier?" Reva called.
"I am already on it." Edgier  answered. Opening up the door Edgier  ran out after her.
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Zara was leaving  headed towards the main door. A voice came from behind her and shook her from her thoughts.
"Please wait, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to live as you do. However you are not the only one who lives with a curse. Everyone in the room you just well lives with one as well come back and Join us." Edgier  invited.
Zara just stared blank faced at the man and followed him back into Cheydinhal sanctuary.
"Why did you invite me back when I wasn't supposed to be here red?" Zara inquired.
"Call me Edgier and because you're more powerful than you know Zara. Talk to Reva she'll explain everything." The ginger explained.
Zara walked over to Reva the intimidating woman in red and black.  "You know I always thought I'd be the next listener. Or at least the honor would go to somebody already in the brotherhood. You surprised me especially  because the entire town of Bravil is buzzing with the deaths of two citizens by what their calling the kiss of death. I mean you killed your lover and nobody suspects you.They think your dead for Oblivion sake.For an accident that's good work I can see why the night-mother picked you if that's what you can do by accident imagine what could you do on purpose. There's rumor of another like you in Riften same age except he didn't just waltz into the dark brotherhood hell he's killed every speaker sent to him so far. But let's focus on you listener." Reva smirked.
"First off what's a listener...?" Zara wondered completely clueless.
"A listener is the only person who can hear the voice of our unholy matron and relay what she says to the rest of the members of the dark brotherhood specifically the black hand. The black hand consists of speakers who recruit for the Dark brotherhood ,and their personal assassins the silencers."  Reva smirked.
"So I'm like your Superior?" Zara smirked.
"Don't get smart. Or that can easily be remedied  by me breaking one of the 5 tenets to kill you. But essentially,yes,you are my superior. To be listener is the highest honor you can get. It means you've personally been singled out by the night-mother for being exceptional at the art of Assasination. You are the first  in well ever to be picked and not already have been in the black hand. Also you are the youngest ever to be named listener. This is significant because it means you will do great things in the name of Sithis." Reva explained.
"You mentioned something called the ...5 tenets?" Zara inquired.
"These are the laws in which our order is governed by. Empires come and go Sithis and the Dark-brotherhood are eternal. We insure it stays this way by obeying the following 5 tenets. Tenet 1: Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Tenet 2: Never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Tenet 3: Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Tenet 4: Never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
Is this understood."  Reva stated at Zara.
"Yes." Zara smiled.
"Good speak to the night mother for your first contract." Reva smiled.
The nightmother materialized next to her.
"Ahhh...Reva I'm impressed by how she's handling all of this ,but never mind that your first contract is an Engrim a local barkeep in Burma somebody wants him to suffer ,your job it's to poison all his beer and wait until his bar shuts down and he's arrested for the murder than when he believes he's killed them release him with the kiss of death." The night-mother smiled.
Truth is Zara thought the night mother would have been scary but she wasn't she was sympathetic yet a woman of business and her business was death. The only reason she did this job was out of a duty of love for her lover Sithis. She was a dark elf her hair a brownish color her eyes brown and sympathetic.
"Yeah of course thanks." Zara thanked both Reva and the night mother.
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Burma

Zara jumped off her white horse at the stables and walked into Burma. A calculating look lingered on Zara's eyes as she scanned the city for the bar she was told to go to. Zara  had all she needed the vial of poison a pile of black roses and the poison curse of her blue lips.
The Fallen raven tavern cane into view. Zara walked in between the tavern and the adjacent    building. Zara attempted to grab hold of the side of the building getting a footing on the log bellow. Zara continued to climb in the same manner praying she wouldn't fall. Zara continued up the building to the roof  she looked for a way in and found a flat-door into the attic. She opened the hatch and climbed down into the warm house. Currently on the second floor Zara had to be sure not to wake the sleeping barkeep. She snuck by into the first floor and down to the basement. Where she fought Skeevers to get to the vat. She snuck to the wooden vat and emptied the vial in it.
The days Zara spent in the inn down the path.
Rumors started about the Fallen Raven and its barkeep  Errid Jardas. Zara waltzed back into the Fallen Raven.
"Engrim Jardas?" The child asked walking up to the man.
"Yes." The man answered.
"I'm sorry and I release you." She kissed him his eyes rolled back into his head and he fell to the floor with a thud. Blue veins appearing around his mouth left agape.

Zara dropped a black rose on the ground and left.