I know something you dont know.

Zara walked into Cheydinhal after what she genuinely believes was the worst ride back from Leyawin in her life.
She pushed open the sleek black door. The rest of the sanctuary was at breakfast. So when she walked into the sanctuary sword bloodied a twig in her messy white hair.
"FUCKING BANDITS!" She leaned against the closed door sliding to the ground with a sigh.
Causing Lucien to chuckle at this.
Zara stood up roped the twig out of her hair and threw it on the ground.
"Something funny Lachance?" Zara questioned.
"Other than your hair?" Lucien countered.
"Oh other than my hair?Your face is kinda funny."Zara retorted.
"You know what's not funny your jokes. At least I have skill for the craft. In another life I could've been a jester." Lucien responded.
"Hmm.... If a jester was as smart mouthed as you... It's no wonder they haven't been around in hundreds of years." Zara laughed assuming she had the upper hand.
"At least I'm smart." Lucien countered.
All you could here in the background was an ooooooooooohhhhh
"Touché Lachance Touché. Oh and by the way it's great to see you up brother."Zara smirked. Washing her bloodied hands before shoving a sweetroll in her mouth and walking to her room.
________________________________
Tannek the dark Guardian scanned the room.
Edgier turned to Lucien.
"What did I just witness?" Edgier asked himself in a playful matter.
"I believe it's called mild flirtation."Vicente stated matter of factly
"It's not flirtation! It's called charm. Flirtation would imply I felt something for her and I do not." Lucien shot back.
"You don't? Your response is rather contrary."Vicente argued.
"No. If I feel anything for her It's reverence.I only wish to impress the listener." Lucien explained.
"I wish somebody had reverence for me." Edgier teased.
________________________________
Zara sat in her study pouring over paperwork.
Contracts, writs she acquired from the Tong and of course Zara's coded letters to black hand. Specifically coded in magic so that only members of the black hand could open them. Each with a deal of black wax in the shape of a rose symbolizing that she was the one to send the letters. Zara dipped her quill in parchment and with a flick of her wrist she started writing. However she was interrupted half way through her most recent correspondence by a knock on her door.
Zara opened the door to reveal Lucien standing on the other side.
"All eight of my contracts." He layed out a personal item of each of the eight victims to prove a point.
"Lucien how in oblivion did you do these?you just woke up yesterday....wait you did eight contracts in a night? I've got to say I'm impressed and even the special requirements were met.listen closely because I'm never going to say this again and if you tell anyone I said it this time I'll cut out your tongue. But seriously well done Lachance ,I may even be impressed ." Zara smiled going back to her papers.
"oh and before I forget your payment." Zara handed him coin purse and. Recipe of some sort.
Lucien looked at the paper.
"What's this?"
"Well as I know you fondness for poison apples it's a recipe to solidify its enchantment it'll make it last longer."Zara muttered trying to finish her letter to the black hand at the same time.
"Though I thank you honored Listener, I fear I meant the parchment your writing on. The paper is incredibly sturdy and high quality." Lucien observed.
"Keen eye,That's good it might help you be aware of sneak attacks however,I digress this Lachance is parchment I have shipped from Black-marsh incredibly rare. I am one of few who possess such a parchment due to a friend in a the shadow scales.She used to live here actually when I first came she transferred to Black marsh later. However she during the day supervises The Hist. When parts of the hist die they must be cut or scraped off. These excess parts are deemed sacred and turned into paper which is given to people of power usually kings,emperors,and sometimes.... a certain listener of the dark brotherhood gets a shipment discretely of course. It's also very easy to enchant for example only you can see the alchemy recipe I wrote on your slip. Anyone else touches it well it'll just look either empty or like complete nonsense. That way nobody can switch my letters and impersonate me. If anyone else tried to doctor or read these messages with magic well they'd meet a rather.... shall we say unfortunate end." Zara smiled.
Lucien looked at Zara....
and realized something very bad she was dangerous and he rearranged her Alchemy cabinet hence messing with one of her favorite hobbies that was bound to make her mad. To be honest Lachance would rather not see the bad side of the woman who is often called the Saint Of Sithis and who's kiss can kill.
"My listener." Lucien broke the silence.
"Spit it out Lachance,I have important matters to deal with." Zara studied each line of her note to the black hand.
"I may have rearranged the Alchemy cabinet." Lucien carefully phrased the sentence but truth is Lucien didn't know why he cared.... There was just something about upsetting her about having to watch her walk away the best killer he'd ever met. Most certainly the gentlest the only person who could kill a man and leave a smile on his face. Even after she killed she'd apologize but still do it for Sithis.... and oh my god was Vicente right? Was he into her? Not loathe her. No he couldn't she was his listener
If he kissed her it would literally kill him.
A smirk rose to his lips what fun is it if it's not dangerous?
"I already know ,thanks Lucien ." Zara smirked
Lucien walked over to her.
" I know something you don't know." Lucien smirked his usual half smirk.
"What?" Zara questioned and was cut off by Luciens hand on her face and his mouth on hers. His lips tasted of cinnamon Zara closed her eyes trying not to cry trying to brace her self for a thud that would never come. Trying to brace herself for the death of one of the only men she's ever loved but there was no thud. No death just silence. Zara opened her eyes.
"I'm into you." Lucien smiled
Zara slapped him.
"VOID TAKE YOU LUCIEN YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED DOING THAT! But that being said you didn't and I'm into you too. However don't think I'm not mad at you for being so risky."Zara frowned.
A raspy voice Zara was all to familiar with whispered
"He's your Sithis the only one you're allowed to kiss. The only one worthy of a prize such as the Saint of Sithis my listener." The night mother whispered and Zara smiled
________________________________
Lucien, It's funny how things you think mean so little to you can mean so much. I told myself I would accept a silencer. I never expected this for the person I was supposed to order around to be the only person I would end up loving .The only person I can ever love My personal Sithis.However even back then we didn't realize what we meant to eachother what we'd come to mean... especially not Lucien. He didn't know what I'd mean to him.
But such is the way of our unholy matron.
________________________________