Shrine of Sithis

Zara ignored Dustys forlorn face and the oh honey he mumbled under his breath.
"I'm going to the shrine of Sithis." Zara told him. Zara made her way through multiple stone rooms and into the basement where a ton of figures or as Zara liked to call them souls of the damned reached out for the effigy or Sithis. Even to this day the shrine was the most beautiful thing she'd seen. Each soul pleading for their time to be extended. Unknowing of the fact that if they lived a part of them selves would die each day until they begged to return to the void. Essentially their souls would expire. Sithis welcomed the figures into his cloaked and loving arms. The effigy of Sithis was skeletal at best with only the cloak to allude to any sort of body. The skull Sithis had for a face wrapped in bandages of some kind. Zara put her brotherhood hood up and walked to the alter beneath the effigy. She took out the blade of woe and lay her arm out across the alter. She sliced the palm of her hand and letting the blood drip into the alter. She winced silently squeezing her hand into a tight fist and waiting for all the blood to gather before using magic to light her blood aflame in the alter.
"O honored father
Bringer of dread and death.
The final peace for all souls that break
The final gift to those who suffer
father to the society's banished
Hear my plea
Forgive me for any wrongs I have committed against your honored name and ensure those who work under me survive.
Please honored father save me from the emotion of grief and pain however you see fit but please either bring him back to me so I can turn him into the most loyal soldier under your name.
Or kill him and release me from the guilty curse mortals who live under you call love
Just do it swiftly
O unholy and most anointed father please help me continue to honor in your name. Help me send cursed broken souls into your embrace in the void. Ensure I have the strength to kill any you deem necessary and thank you for making me our lady's Listener I have always been beyond honored and I serve her as I serve myself or you. Accept my blood as a symbol of how the brotherhood connects us as a family
May we all be baptized in blood and fear." Zara finished bowing her head.
________________________________
Cheydinhal
Lucien awoke with a gasp. A jolting pain in his side caused him to be especially irritable.
He looked to Vicente
"Tell me we got the bastards." Lucien pried.
"We have officially cut the head off the snake if you will... however I believe saying and I quote "we got the bastards is a bit premeditated." Vicente related.
"Sweet Sithis Vicente let me have a win here..." Lucien sighed
"Zara said you fought well that's no small feat. Especially not to get praised by her." Vicente added.
"Where is Zara anyway?"Lucien questioned.
Edgier walked in
"She's in Leyawin doing god knows what."
Vicente smirked
"I've told you Edgier ,I am not telling you what she does in Leyawin. If you can have secrets so can she." Vicente reasoned.
"My secrets don't keep me out of the sanctuary for weeks on end and in Leyawin no less not to mention she's the listener." Edgier countered.
"Yes she's the listener hence your superior.It would do you well to remember that."Vicente glared at the ginger.
"wait weeks on end?How long was I out? I have contracts to complete." Lucien questioned.
"About four days." Vicente explained calmly
"Four days!" Lucien sighed
"If you want something done right do it yourself." Lucien sighed forcing himself out of bed wincing as he moved.
"Stay." Edgier warned.
"Fuck off." Lucien pushed himself up and walked to the Alchemy room mixing his own potions. As he took stock of the inventory.
Death bell ,Canis root,jarrin root.
"Who puts them next to each other  jarrin will kill you. Cannis looks just like it." Lucien mumbled to himself Gorgon watched amused.
"I tried to cook with Jarrin root once getting them mixed up." Gorgon chimed.
"See my point?" Lucien countered.
"No ,your blades not out." Gorgon pointed out.
"I've seen you kill your brutal and strong rush in headfirst however your not the sharpest blade in the armory are you?" Lucien chuckled darkly.
"Don't get me wrong .I'm grateful for your companionship truly,brother." Lucien flashed a half smirk.
"It's not the first time I've I've head that, not the last... I am glad your awake since there's not many of us it hit a lot of us hard...Some more so than others." Gorgon walked off leaving Lucien to return to his angry rushed state of mixing Alchemy reagents.
Four days! That's eight contracts he'd missed EIGHT souls Sithis hasn't reclaimed! Then his mind ran to his speaker... if he hadn't taken contracts and she was Void knows where fulfilling her duties as speaker and more importantly listener. How would that make him look Lucien Lachance the assassin who's supposed to be legendary can't even recover from a wound! The Saint of Sithis mostly wouldn't be moping about hell she would probably be looking for a new silencer as he mixed these ingredients.
He had created a healing potion and chugged it. Down waiting for the sensation of warm burning against his wounds. Then Lucien Lachance was going to make the listener proud Lucien was going to attempt something unheard of Lucien was going to complete eight contracts in a night.
Or may he invoke the wrath of Sithis.