Chapter 2

Well, since today's Friday, I felt like an update was in order. :P 

This chapter's dedicated to TiffanyLopez999 for reading/voting on a great deal of my work. THANK YOU!!! X)

Alright, so please read, vote, and comment cuz I'm a tired person. Thanks, lol.

~Zel

~~~

During a boring history lesson that day, I check out my PM from "Junebug", aka Jellie:

"OH MY GOSH!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE HYLIAN FIGHTERS: ROGUE IS COMING OUT IN TWO WEEKS?!?!?! I'M SO EXCITED!!! It's looks freaking GORGEOUS!!!"

Keeping an eye on my teacher, I begin typing out my reply:

"IKR?!?!?! I'M SO STOKED FOR IT!!!! If Zinc and Faye don't get together this movie, I swear, I'll freaking CRY!!! And I rewatched the trailer last night - I literally screamed when I saw Zinc - he's so awesome!!!!!!! X_X"

I pretend to copy down some notes from the board before checking out Rooty's latest message:

"Oh, heck yeah!!! I love the cotton candy! It's probably one of the best parts of the job, lol! It sucks, though - being in college and having to be a weight guesser at a fair. XD I live a sad life, haha."

This is my response to Rooty:

"Ayyyyyy, fam! I love cotton candy! It's so yummy, and it's one of my most favorite parts of going to the fair/carnival/amusement park. X_X And haha, naw, bro! It's a part of life, lol. It sucks, but it'll probably only last for a little while - you can do it, Rooty! :D And, lol, I'm worse - high school student with no life except drawing her favorite Hylian Fighter characters and posting them online, haha."

The teacher calls on me, and I have no freaking clue how to respond so I begin panicking, unsure of how I should answer. Somehow, responding in real life is so much harder than responding online. That's when the kid that sits next to me saves me by blurting out a random answer and drawing the attention away from me. "The Hero of Time!"

I shoot him a grateful look, and he glances at my phone, hidden on my lap. He snickers - He always teases me of having an online crush because he always catches me responding to HylianFighter14. He's somewhat of an idiot, but he does manage to help me out every once in awhile, like right now, for instance.

"That's a close guess, Link, but, no. The Hero we're going to be discussing today is none other than the Hero of Winds," our teacher states simply. "And please refrain from calling out, Link," she says pointedly before turning toward me, "And please pay attention, Zelda."

I slowly slip my phone away out of sight before I can get caught again because I really need to pass this class. As soon as I get into the hallway, however, and the coast is clear, I begin typing in a hurried fashion, trying to respond to HylianFighter14's latest message:

"Oh, believe me - I do. I hate being indoors. I feel like I'm about to suffocate. Haha, feeling safe indoors is understandable too, though. NOOOOOOO, BREATHE THE FRESH AIRRRR. -_- lol Haha, well, as long as you have a few good friends, you're pretty much set, imo. XP And X_X My stick figures look as though a three-year-old drew them so, no, lol. XDDDD Haha, I bet you play violin better than I can play guitar. Nopeeeeee, you're better than me. XD Lol, I wanna go back home already. D:"

Making sure no one's reading over my shoulder, I duck into the bathroom so I can reply:

"Well, I hate being inside school too so maybe that's a universal thing. XD Argh, nooooo, no fresh air!!! >_< XD Lol, well, I got my orch pals then. XD Hahaha, I bet you're better than you say you are - And you can always learn how to draw. ^_^ I started when I was, like, five, but it's never too late to learn, believe me. And, lol, no - my violin-playing sucks. XD Haha, stop, you're better than me. And ugh, I feel that. >_<"