Its him. CHAPTER 2

*At the training field~* "Oh your here." Kakashi put is book down. "*huff* *huff* Y-yeah." You smiled. "Hey kakashi senesi i-" Naruto got interrupted "Kakashi. Tsunade isnt hokage." Kiba said. "!?!?" We all said "Whos taking her place?" He asked "I don't know a guy named Danzo" Kiba walked forward "(so. Your back Danzo..)" Kakashi thought. "He says that he will be taking down sasuke." Naruto got shocked and yelled. "HE CANT DO THAT! Im going to talk to him." Naruto yelled but Kakashi stopped him "Naruto no. Danzo Expects you talking to him. Don't talk to him." "Wait... This is the episode where... The war starts. GOD DAMNIT NARUTO. O-oh and the part where sakura says i love you. Big piece of liar." you thought and clenched your fists. "b-BUT. Sasuke.... I CANT LET HIM DO THAT TO HIM!" He yelled. "Naruto hes a criminal." Sakura tried to calm him down. "B-but.. Hes still my friend.." he looked down. "Naruto?" You said quietly and he looked up. "I have to say but you cant go talk to Danzo." You quietly said. "B-BUT I HAVE TO!" He yelled at you. You almost cried but holded it in. "Why dont we all rest up a bit?" Kakashi left and we all did. *Next morning.* "I have to do it no matter what they say.." he thought to himself. He was heading to danzo until me and captain yamato stopped him " i knew you would try to talk to him. Kakashi said im not letting you talk to him." Captain Yamato was getting to fight naruto. "Alright fine ill just have to fight you!" you joined and helped Captain Yamato. Naruto was getting his shadow clones and did a rasengan. It was the giant one. it hit captain yamato and he passed out for a few minutes. It was my turn to fight. I quickly did the shadow clone jutsu "Alright if i do the rasengan he'll pause and ill get to defeat him. Man why am i so smart at this???" you thought and made the giant rasengan. Naruto was suprised and you charged at him. You successfully hit him. You won the battle "Sorry naruto but its my job to make sure you don't talk to Danzo." He stood up "Who even made this?????" he softly said. "Its the hidden cloud village. Sasuke and the cloud was in a war. They are trying to kill sasuke." Captain Yamato said. "Then ill reason with them! Not to kill Sasuke!" Naruto yelled. "Hang on naruto. We'll join you." Kakashi appeared. "R-really?" he said being all jolly again "Yeah ___ , Captain Yamato your going to." You both gave a nod. *AT the snowy field <3* "Just up ahead. The leader is up ahead...." Naruto thought *time skip* "W-what did you just say sakura?" He stammered. "Naruto i said i love you.. You should understand when a girl confesses her feelings." Sakura said while blushing "Shes lieing.... I know she is.... Don't you know naruto?" Naruto was clenching his fists and put his hand on her shoulder "Sakura stop lieing." "What do you mean? im not lieing." she said calmly. "Sasuke isnt coming back to us.. Lets just forget him." She said talking his hand but he refused. "SAKURA YOUR LIEING! I will get sasuke no matter what." Naruto yelled. Sakura turned around and her team left. "Hey kakashi can i tell you something?" you walked to him. "Yeah what is it?" you whispered in his ear and said... "Im going to get sasuke don't tell naruto" he nod and you left. "Where is __ going?" naruto asked " shes clearing her mind" kakashi lied but naruto knw something was up. *your P.O.V* "Alright hes at the bridge.. i see him. you ran to him and grabbed his blade "who are you and why are you here."Im here to take you back to the village." He got shocked and knew naruto planned this "So your one of narutos friend? Heheh looks like i gotta kill his important friend." he grinned evilly. "But first.. Would you rather betray the leaf?" he asked. Kakashi, Naruto, And Captain Yamato were behind a tree watching you "NO! im never betraying my village. The people i love the people i care. If they believe in me. I WONT LOSE!" Naruto and the others were shocked. Naruto had a crush on you. He didnt like sakura any more (Yes he liked sakura) "heheh... Wrong answer." You were turned back and sasuke charge to you. You tried to run the other way but he was to fast. You grabbed a hidden weapon and cut his cheek. "Heh your still just a child." You made a rasengan. "RASENGAN!" you yelled and jumped back "NO matter how hard you try ill make you go back to the village!" You yelled and naruto got really suprised. "Be gone with the thunder clap." The lighting shocked you and you were trying to get up. Sasuke got his blade out and was about to defeat you when naruto saved you."N-naruto?" he looked at your and put you down. *Sasuke vs Naruto* "I told you to rest a bit." It was a orange masked man. He teleported sasuke somewhere. "Madara Uchiha..." You said and Kakashi got suprised. "Hmm i dont seem we met yet."You clenched your fists "Y-your a-" you got cut off by him "Thats right." "Your just controlling sasuke..." "No. Its Itachi. He only cares about revenge. If he goes back to the leaf he will just destroy it. He cares about is revenge. *Time skip* "____? i heard what you said about your ninja way.." he felt pretty embarrassed "O-oh... Well i ment it hehe. Thats my ninja way!" you giggled and this made naruto blush.