Explosion CHAPTER 6

"Guys you can let me down." You giggled. "___!" You turned and saw Naruto. "Oh hey Naruto-kun" You smiled. "Do you wanna go to Ichiraku ramen?" He blushed. "Haha Sure. Its on me naruto." He was shocked. "___-chan you dont ha-" You cut him off. "Yes i do baka/idiot. Come on!" You grabbed his hand and he blushed. *AT ICHIRAKU* *Time skip*

"Heheh. Time to head for the leaf village." Said Deidara. He got on his big giant bird and flew there. * At the leaf village * You heard screams explosions. "?! Naruto we gotta check the village." He nod and you both went outside. One of His monsters attack Naruto. You were about to help him but something hit you. You fell and became unconscious. Deidara grabbed your waist and flew to akatsuki hideout. "____!" Naruto yelled your name and Deidara evilly grinned. Naruto quickly destroyed all of the monsters and was going to the akatsuki hideout. *Your P.O.V* ".... *wakes up* W-wha.." You woke up. "Heheh." Deidara chuckled "WHAT THE HELL! your going to pay for this..." You yelled. "We dont want that dont we?" He holded up a explosion spider and you didn't talk. "Deidara!!!!" Tobi yelled. "Shut up Tobi" He yelled. "What do you want." You asked. "Naruto's going to save you. So i want you to kill him." He laughed. ".. NO WAY IM DOING THAT! HE'S MY FRIEND! NEVER HURT A FRIEND. NOT EVEN NARUTO." you yelled.*in your body* "W-wha?" You looked around and saw a cage. "___ i can lend you power." Said the monster (Okay yes theres a 10 tailed inside you. you never knew) "I dont have a monster inside me.." You got shocked. "Im the ten tails. Kishuma." You were in your fighting pose. "Unlock this cage." he said. You unlocked it from your arm. *outside* You transformed to your ten tails and became so strong. "what?" Deidara jumped back. "RAAAAWR!!! DEIDARA!" you growled.

You began to fight him "ART IS AN EXPLOSION!" he yelled and grabbed his spiders and his other monsters. *Time skip* "*huff* *huff*" You were so tired your chakra was almost gone. "I will take care of this Deidara." Said Itachi. "Itachi. Grr.." You said. "Hmph. FIRE STYLE. FIRE BALL." He blew his fire. You ducked and didn't get hit. "Hmph. You cant beat me." You said. You were about to fight itachi but someone already attacked him. "Sasuke?" You raised an eyebrow. "This is my revenge dont get in the way." He put his red eyes on. *after the battle.* "Hmph your good sasuke but not enough." Sasuke and itachi left. Deidara was dead. "___!" Naruto yelled. You were still in the ten tails form. Naruto was suprised. "___. You have the t-ten tails?" He looked and the skin was blue. "RAWWWR!" you growled and he jumped back. "Heheh." The ten tails laughed. "_____." He said. "To bad. ___ is locked in." He charged to naruto. Naruto got the ten tails and got back inside of you. You were back to yourself. You were barley moving. "___! Dont leave me!! C'mon!" he was shaking you. You woke up and moving a little. You were shaking every time you moved. "__-chan. Are you alright." You saw naruto with his puppy eyes and you screamed. You slapped him. "W-what was that for?" "O-oh its you." You rubbed your neck. *Time skip*

"My cheek still hurts ___-chan" He rubbed it. "Im sorry!" You pouted. "Its alright." He gave a thumbs up. "Your silly as always naruto-kun." You giggled. He wanted you so bad. He always wanted to kiss you.

"Everything alright Naruto?" You asked "Y-yeah." He laughed. "Naruto. Tell me now." You pouted. "Its nothing!" He pouted to. "Okay ill force it then." You kissed his lips and he was suprised. You let go. "Tell me now." You crossed your arms. "___ Its nothing." He yelled. You trusted him. "Fine!" You yelled back. He said sorry and gave a piggy back ride. You kept laughing. He wanted you to be happy.

*Next day* *AT TRAINING FIELD. "Good __ your here i need you to learn a new skill." Kakashi said. "What is it." He asked. "I want you to learn the rasengan. "Oh i already know how to do that." You showed him your rasengan. "W-WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT TOO?" naruto yelled. "Shut up naruto." Sakura hit naruto's head. "Alright i want you to learn this skill." He showed you the rasen shuriken. "Oh okay." You smiled. *Time skip* "Yes!!! I DID IT!!" You cheered. "Hey __ wanna go with me? Were going to the bath house." Sakura asked. "Oh sure." You smiled. "Everyone is coming." She said and you got happy. "Ill go get them." *TIME SKIP* "Hey! Choji! Shikamaru! Ino!" You yelled. "Oh hey ___ whats up?" Ino asked. "Do you guys wanna go to the bath house?" You asked. "Yeah sure." They all said. "Alright meet you there!" You waved. "Alright.. Lee and Naruto and everyone else." * Time skip. you got everyone.* *AT THE BATH HOUSE.* " Hehe time to sneak peek the girls bath" Before Naruto was about to peek Lee was training and the roof broke and lee was inside the girls bath. We all girls grabbed a towl and looked at lee. Then all the boys went inside the girls bath. You looked at Lee so mad. Naruto went inside and saw you and all the girls. "N-naruto-kun!" Hinata yelled softly. Naruto was looking at lee then you. He saw you in a towl and blushed. "LEE!!!" Ino yelled and grabbed his collar. All of the girls argued but not you. You head towards Naruto. "Geez why are they so mad?" You complained and naruto was still blushing. "Naruto?" You looked at him "O-oh s-sorry." You raised a brow. "Ohh so you never seen a girl in a towel huh?" You giggled and he blushed more. "Naruto its okay." You smiled. He blushed into 100 shades of red.

"i guess naruto isn't D*ckless after all." Sai said. "S-SAI!" he yelled. You looked at him and saw him muscular. You blushed and looked away. "Hey whats going o-" Kiba went inside and saw you. "Oh h-hey kiba." You said. He blushed. Well every boy did. "Are you all okay?" You asked. "U-uh huh." They said. "Errrr. Okay."

"Hey ___ Naruto isn't d**kless after all" He smiled and Naruto covered his mouth. "Hahaha." You laughed. Naruto got mad at you. "Awww im sorry naruto-kun." He wasn't mad at you anymore. He was in love with you. *Time skip* "That was a horrible bath." Sakura said. "Yeah" Ino agreed. "See ya guys!" You waved and went to bed. "Hehe. I had the best day ever." You finally fell asleep.