Your voice? Chapter 10

"Naruto let her rest a bit." Lady Tsunade said. "But I-" "Naruto go home." Lady Tsunade opened the door "Fine...." Naruto went home and went to go to sleep. He had a werid dream about you. *In his dream* "Naruto-Kun!!" You waved and smiled. "___!!" Naruto ran to you and he had you in the air. He put you down and you both kissed! *Reality* Sakura went into his room and saw him kissing a pillow. "When is this idiot going to change?" "Wake the hell up NARUTO!" She yelled really loud in his ear. "Owwww.. that really hurt Sakura.." He rubbed his ear. "Lets go we're going to ____." Naruto got happy then changed really fast then waited at the door. "You must really like her Naruto" Sakura laughed. "S-shut up!" He blushed. They walked to the hospital to see you.

"Okay thank you. Where is ___?" She asked. "Right here." "Lets go Lady tsunade." "Naruto and Sakura are here." You paused. and turned around. You saw both of them. You ran to them and hugged them both. "Im glad you guys are here." You softly said. "Are you okay __-chan!?" Naruto looked worried. You let got of both of them. "Im fine. No need to worry. ." You hugged Naruto. "Idiot." You smiled and he smiled to. *next day* "My voice is better! Its gone!" You smiled big. (yes your vocal nodules were all gone. i mean 100%)

*at the village.* "ALL NINJAS HAVE TO DO A TEST WHICH IS? YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT OVER THIS ROPE ONLY ONE PERSON GO NOT TWO BECAUSE THIS ROPE SHAKES." The announcer yelled. " Aww man." "___!" Naruto and Sakura yelled. "Are you better?" Sakura asked. "Yup my vocal nodules are gone!" "Vocal nodules?" Naruto repeated. "Shhhh no need to make a big deal okay?" You said. Naruto nodded. "Alright lets go to the rope thingy." You said and Sakura and Naruto nodded. Sakura and Naruto already got over the rope. You had to go side foot and side foot. "C'mon __ You can do it!" Sakura cheered. "Im coming jeez." you smiled. But when you were about to step on the second rope you fell on the village sidewalk. "__!" Naruto yelled.

He ran to you and shok you. "Are you okay?? ___ -__!!" He shook you again.