The New Bond CHAPTER 3

Naruto saw a guy staring at akamaru. "Hes picking a fight with akamaru?" Naruto was crouching down. "Hey Naruto you made it!" Kiba blushed "uh oh akamaru is fighting" he walked to his dog. "Tch Is this your dog?" The guy said "You should keep a lesh on your pet tch" he said "Hes not a pet he must of howled because your a threat. "Kiba said "Hey, Sorry Kiba! A bunch of things happened and now this guy is on my team-" Naruto got interrupted. "Naruto hes on your team?" he pointed "Yeah right! theres no way ill be friends with that goon!" Choji, you, and Shikamaru were walking down the stairs. "Lets all stop getting worked up and all get along-" Choji got interrupted by Sora. "Beat it fatty." Choji dropped his meal, Narutos mouth widened and looked at sora, Shikamaru paused, And You jaw widened. "you... called me fatty.... didnt you?" he was angry. "Uh huh so what?" he walked forward. "O-oh crap" Shikamaru said "Crap." You said sweating. "Oh crap" Naruto said. "Okay! TIME FOR A BATTLE ROYAL!" sora yelled. "time skip" "They're ganging up on him? Naruto was worried. "What'd you expect? you reap what you sorrow." Shikamaru put his hand behind him "Damn it all!." Naruto walked forward and went in the fight. "TIME SKIP* *AT TRAINING FIELD.* "Naruto i cant keep this up im to tired!" you yelled while you were having some bruises "Alright lets go get some ramen." He gave you a piggy back ride and you blushed. He was running. You were actullay light and not heavy. But Naruto bumped into someone. "S-sorry Naruto-kun." She said while blushing. "Oh hey hinata." She was blushing. You fell asleep on narutos back and he didnt notice. "i-ill see you n-naruto." she waved a goodbye ad he smiled.

*AT ichiraku ramen* "Hey ___ were h-" he saw you sleeping like a cute puppy. He blushed. He woke you up. "Sorry naruto i was just tired but im not anymore. HEHE!" you giggled. He put you down and you two ate ramen together. He kept making you laugh. All he wanted was to make you happy. "Here you go old man." You payed. "Are you and Naruto-" "Whaatt??? No no you got it wrong." Naruto said. We both went home and kept thinking. "You know being in this world is actullay fun. Lets see if i will win the war." you fell asleep. *NEXT DAY* Someone knocked on your door. You were in a totoro hat and your pjs. You opened the door and saw sakura and naruto. "Hey ___! lets go!" She yelled. "Alright ill go change" *time skip*

"Oh hey guys. Naruto Sakura ___ Do you remember these?" he showed us. "! the bells naruto and sakura used to get." you thought. We all nod. there were now three. "Well try to get these from me." You remembered the episode. "GOT YOU! SECRET JUTSU A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!" Naruto made that handsign and missed. Kakashi sensei jumped up. You quickly stole all three and kakashi saw it "(Good job ___)" he thought. You gave everyone the bells and they cheered.

"You did it ___!" Sakura yelled. You gave a thumbs up to naruto. He blushed at you. "___ your to awesome! Dattebyo/BELIEVE IT!" You blushed when he said that. "hey guys!" Everyone said. It was Neji Tenten Shino Ino Bushy Brow Hinata Shikamaru Choji and Kiba. "Hey guys ill treat everyone with food!" You said and they all cheered. Naruto was thinking your the nicest person he ever met. "THANKS ___" you smiled when everyone said Naruto and kiba were sitting next to you. Kiba made you get closer to you which made you blush. Naruto saw this and grabbed your waist and made you get closer to him. Kiba was angry.

"Thanks for the lunch ___!" Choji patted his stomach. we all left. "___?" naruto said "Hmm?" "You still like ramen right?" "of course i do! Thats what i eat everyday!" You were just like him. He blushed. "Good. your like the only one who likes ramen HEHE" he laughed "what about irkua sensei?" He was suprised you know him. "He likes it to. But not like us" you giggled when he said that.

*Next day* "Everyone! the war is starting Get ready!" Every ninja was in the hokage room. But not naruto this war was to protect naruto. and killer bee. Meanwhile Killer bee and Naruto were helping naruto controll the nine tails. *while in the war....* "*huff* *huff* Sakura. theres to many!" You said "Yeah but we have to keep going. This is for naruto."

*time skip for naruto* Naruto was fighting Madara. "I used to much of the nine tails chakra..." he thought. The little person was not done he was getting up. You ran and was in front of naruto. "No...." you said and naruto looked up "__? I dont want to you to fight. i dont want to lose you.." He said. "MADARA!" you yelled and was fighting madara. Naruto was recovering his chakra. You were down you used to much of your chakra "I used to much..... Agh..." "____..." He thought and looked at you. *Madara vs Naruto.* "What??? insane chakra...." Madara called out the 1 tail 2nd tail 3 tail 4th tail 5th tail 6th tail and the 7th tail. Naruto defeated them all. And the Madara was dead. "Are you alright?" Naruto was helping you. "Naruto..." You had blood on your mouth and naruto was shocked. You werent gunna die. Then Narutos dad appeard "Naruto im proud of you." He smiled and saw me. "___ . Good luck." He patted your head. " I will 4th hokage Minato. " He smiled and faded. "___ I hope your okay." he gave his funny smile. "Its okay. Im alright. At least the war is over." You gave a cheeky grin