beaten up:Chapter 9

*Next Morning* "*sigh* I wonder where Naruto and Sakura is.." You sighed happily. There were two ninjas coming to you and had kunai's in there hand.
"So this is ___ huh? No wonder Sasuke wants her." The first man said. He laughed evilly and fought you. "IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU?!" You grabbed both of them and threw them to the gate. They punched you in the stomach and punched you on the jaw, blood dripped down and you touched your mouth. *Naruto and Sakura* They were walking to the training field and saw you "Is that.... ___-__?!?" Naruto yelled. Sakura got your arm and was about to leave. "Isn't this sakura? Heheh.." The man took a look at her face then Naruto came in. "Hmph Naruto. Sasuke rival eh? Since your girlfriend ___ is gunna be dead lets see..." The two man were fighting Naruto, but Naruto wouldn't give up.

The two man were beaten up and passed out. Naruto ran to you and looked at your jaw filled with blood. You were slightly awake until you passed up. "_____!!!!! NO DONT GIVE UP ON ME!" Naruto yelled and almost cried. "Calm down Naruto S-" Naruto took you and picked you up bride style. He carried you all the way to the hospital while Sakura went to lady tsunade. "Lady Tsunade! ___ got beaten up by two ninjas! She's really injured." Sakura was worried. "What!? Lets go to the hospital!" *Back to you* "Naruto calm down." Kakashi was trying hard but Naruto almost cried. " I can't lose her. She's everything to me just like pervy sage.."