1. Corrie

Corrie

I was in my dorm cleaning up when my roommate and one of my closes friends Dez walked in.

"Hey babe" she said going flop on her bed after throwing her books to the side, something she always did after a long day in class. I told her it would be better to put breaks between her classes but no one ever listens to my opinion now she's exhausted every Tuesday and Thursday.

"hey" I said as I swept the floor. We each took turns cleaning the dorm even though it didn't really get to dirty we just didn't like germs like that.

"So Dex my brother is having a little get together  tonight" she said and I didn't have to turn around to know that her eyes were on me.

"Good for Dex" I said and then I heard her sigh

"And I was thinking we let off the stresses of this week by going and having fun" she said

"I don't think I want to go D. First your brother is a drug dealer he's gonna have all types of people in there and I will not be apart of that plus I have a essay to write"I said as I stood there with the broom in my hand.

"your a straight A student I'm pretty sure one essay wont ruin that. Why wont you come out? You barely even leave the campus."She whined.

"Cause that's how things happen girl goes out girl doesn't come back the same and I plan on not being some story on the news or something" I said as I dumped the trash before putting the broom back where it belonged.

"You sound like some brittle old lady. You can't come to a party school and never want to party this is Louisiana Coco"She said and I said nothing 

"you know Dex wouldn't let anything happen to you your like a sister to him plus he doesn't just hang with anyone this is a kick back Corrie."she said

"just come have fun you book worm ugh my best friend is a nerd" she said flipping over on her back.

"oh well this nerd is gonna be happy here" I said finally finishing and sitting on the bed.

"please corrie please I just wanna show you my world please" she said on her knees begging

"what time does the party even start" I asked

"10 come on its 7 already " she said

"wake me up at 8" I said and went shower and stuff and went lay down going to sleep.

I regretted telling her to wake me up cause she's the most annoying person when she's waking someone up.

"im up Dez" I said shooing her away

"your lying Corrie come on I even laid your outfit out" she said

"ugh fine"i said getting up and seeing what she picked.

She had a pair of ripped jean with a lingerie bodysuit and a pair of black heels.

"Dez this is too much skin showing"I said 

"Girl you barely see anything"She said coming from the bathroom and her outfit was a lot more revealing then mine. Maybe that's why she said nothing was showing. I was more conservative then she was and we both knew it.

I put it on and made sure everything looked alright before going curl my hair then I added a gold watch some gold midi rings and the outfit was set just added some eye and lip make up and I was done.

"girl you could be a meal" dez said

"thanks Shae coming" I asked referring to one of the only other girls I was cool with on campus.