6. Corrie

I couldn't stop laughing as me and Josh approached my door.

"Want to come in?"I asked him not really wanting him to leave. After telling him I didn't want to talk about the baby we didn't. He kept my mind off of it completely and I was so thankful.

"nah I can come in I gotta go see coach and then meet with E to go see moma" he said and I nodded.

"thanks" I said giving him a big hug.

"anytime " he said then pulled away and kissed my forehead and left. I watched him go into the elevator before walking in my dorm and seen all the lights were off. Dez usually left one on so we could see.

"where were you" Dex voice said calmly. I grabbed my chest as I turned on the lights. If I had pearls on they would have definitely been clutched

"Are you trying to give me a dam heart attack"I asked as I looked over at him and he looked up from his phone as if I disturbed him.

"I asked-

"with Josh" I said cutting him off

"you always with that nigga you not gonna have my child around him trying to play family" he said

"you act like you even cared I called you to tell you that your girlfriend punched me in the jaw and you laughed" I yelled at him

"I don't have a girlfriend "

"Why is that all your getting out of this conversation? The bitch came and assaulted me the woman carrying your unborn child and all you give a fuck about is what title she falls under"I asked him

"I can do anything about her hitting you, she's not my girlfriend and she wouldn't know shit if your friend stop running her big ass mouth"

"Dez wouldn't"

"She isn't your only friend"he said standing up.

"It doesn't stop the problem that your hoe hit me and you did shit about it"

"What do you expect me to do? I don't hit women"he said

"Correct her"

"I'm not her father"

"Seems like you only care about defending your dam self at the moment and that bitch"I said

"I don't like being accused"he said

"wish it wasn't your baby" I said

"I wish it wasn't mine either  because I have better things I could be doing in life then arguing with you about this dumb ass shit."he said as he walked out the door like a child. I could careless the child was obviously his but owell ill go about my life and support me and my baby all by myself.

4 months later

i was walking in the park with Shae for some exercise since she wants me to stay healthy. I didn't mind because it gave me a little bit of peace when I thought about pushing my child in a stroller through the park.

"how you feeling today" she asked and I looked over a part of me forgetting she was there

"Like I'm in a constant loop. Not complaining since it's a peaceful one but yeah"i said and it was the same thing everyday. Dex must have really found better things to occupy his time then being a parent because he hadn't called, texted me back or anything. I sent him doctors appointments for the first two month and he would just look at them before I decided to stop. Josh had offered plenty of times to beat the hell out of him and make him man up but I declined. I didn't want to force anyone into my childs life. Sadly that went for his father as well. Me and Josh on the hand have been spending a lot more time together. Even though we both wanted to cross the line from friendship I also wanted to be able to give my studies and my child my undivided attention and a relationship would distract me from that. I don't mind the fact that he and E have been taking up the father role though.