11

dex

"you have to move faster doctor or we're gonna loose her" the nurse said as i walked in horror. Corrie had passed out and they were cutting her open.

"no anesthetic" another asked

"we dont have time for that we have to make sure she doesnt bleed out" the doctor said

i was afraid to say anything i couldnt. The only thing i could think was this is all my fault. 

i was snapped out of my thoughts by a piercing scream of pain and turned to see it was corrie screaming. i ran to her side instantly

"Dex what's happening " she asked

"you have to stay calm there preforming your emergency c-section" i told her. She looked at me for a second and then we heard a cry. It was loud and beautiful. 

"go see him go see our son"she said out of breath. I nodded and she smiled as i went and seen my son.

he cried loud as hell and the nurses couldnt calm him as they cleaned him off a tear fell from my face he was so beautiful.

"he has no problems breathing" the nurse said smiling at me and i nodded.

i heard a slap and turned to here my other son barely breathing his cry not as loud as his brothers.

"get him on a breathing machine" the doctor ordered and they rushed away with my other son and started operating on corrie.

Corrie

i woke up in a white room with bright lights and turned and seen Dex was sitting in a chair next to me.

josh in the other Nino was saying something to Dex and Dez Tez and shae looked at me with saddened faces. Mal was by the window staring out of it.

"where are they" i said and they all turned to me but i turned to the one person who should share my concern for them

"one is in the NICU and the other is in the maternity ward" he said dropping his head

"can i see them who do they look like "

"there beautiful corrie" Josh said. I looked at him

"can i see them" i asked and Dex was still quiet like i wasnt talking to him

"dex" i yelled at him.

"you could have died and it would have been my fault" he said and he finally looked up with tears in his eyes. That's when i saw he wasnt the only one with tears Dez and shae but they always cried.

"no im fine" i said

"you died" he said 

"no i didnt i would have known if i died"

"you needed blood you were loosing so much blood it was unreal "

"dex im fine now"

"your not fine i could have killed you and your sitting here acting like i said i ate your ice cream out the ice box" he yelled then jumped up leaving and slamming the door.

"he loves you" Josh said

"i love him to we have to kids-

"no not because your his babymoma he fell in love with you he fell for you the same way i fell in love with you he cried the hardest out of all of us when they told us you died" Josh said 

"i wanna see my children" i said and dez nodded and went find a doctor.

"well i think this should be a surprise" Nino said