Shizuo?

Celty POV

I knew something was wrong. I knew the second I saw him. Izaya had an air about him that had never been there before. And he had been so serious when he gave me the letter. I drove quickly trying to find Shizuo as fast as possible. I searched for a minute before finally finding him. I lept off my bike and ran to him typing fast as I gave him the letter.

"It's from Izaya." I typed. "Somethings definately wrong Shizuo." I warned him, worried about what plans Izaya had. Izaya was never serious, always happy or playful in some way. But now things were different and I couldn't shake the feeling that something awful was about to happen. I turned my attention from my thoughts back to Shizuo just in time to see him grow very worried while reading the letter.

"What is it?" I typed, questioning the look on his face.

"I've gotta go Celty. Thank you!" He called as he turned and stole my bike. I was yet to protest and sighed in defeat. What was going on with him? Did he have an idea of Izaya's plans? After a couple minutes of silent thought, I decided to let it go that he stole my bike and began walking back to Shinra's begrudgingly.

Shizuo POV

Celty gave me a letter and told me that it was from Izaya, and that she was worried. I immediately opened it and took it out of the envelope quickly. I unraveled it and began reading.

"Dear Shizu-chan.

We always knew that one day death would claim us both. I bet you thought I would die at the hands of you. Hah. As if I would ever let that happen. No, I would much rather kill myself than let my legacy be cut short by you and your bear hands. . . . No, but honestly, you showed me a new and interesting side to my beloved humans. You showed me my humanity and all of my feelings that were already there but I ignored to feel god like. Thank you for everything. I now understand everyone a lot better. Keep going no matter what happens. Promise me that alright? I'm sorry for what I've said and done to you. Although I don't completely regret it, as I would've left and not got to know you better had I not messed with you. But anyway, I realize my mistakes and I hope you can continue being your stupid self. I think I'll end where we began. Shizu.

Your Flea,
Izaya Orihara"

I immediately knew what he planned. The way this letter was written . . . . it was a goodbye. His . . . final words.

"What is it?" Celty asked.

"I've got to go Celty. Thank you!" I exclaimed as I ran to her bike and climbed onto it hurriedly driving through traffic. I had to find where that stupid flea was. I drove to the school, frantically searching the campus only to find nothing. Panic began to set in as I realized that I could be too late. I jumped onto the bike once again and then drove to his first apartment. I had followed him to this place hundreds of times. Probably trashed the place hundreds of times too. I looked around the ground before noticing Izaya standing on the ledge and taking a breath. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me up those stairs and barged out onto the roof.

"No Izaya don't!" I yelled out. He turned around and stepped down, greatly startled at the sudden intrusion.

"No. No. No no. No nonononono! Shizu-chan you shouldn't be here! How'd you even know where to find me!?" He exclaimed.

"I know you better than you think you damn Flea." I explained seriously, walking forward.

"NO! Don't take another step!" He shouted angrily. I stopped in my tracks and stared at him worriedly. I was only about seven feet from him. "You shouldn't even be here. Go away Shizu-chan. I sent that message for a reason and now you're messing everything up." He explained looking at the ground sadly.