Twelve

Hermione marched out of the library.  She ran down numerous staircases, and finally made it to the dungeon. 

She banged loudly on the portrait  until a first year opened it up.

She looked down at him. "Hi is Draco Malfoy here?" She said in an sweet voice, realizing how adorable the little bloke was. 

"Who are you?"

"I'm Hermione granger. His girlfriend."

The little boy stood there looking up at her. "What is a girlfriend......don't they have cooties."

"Um..." Hermione furrowed her eyebrows.  "Could you just let me in?"

"Ok."  He left the portrait going back to a leather couch. 

Hermione walked in, and turned, hoping that the guys dormitory was on the same side as in Gryffindor. 

She cast a spell on the stairs and walked up, not that far, since they were in the dungeons.  There were five doors leading to dormitories.  She didn't know which one was Dracos?

She knocked on one.....and opened it slowly only to see a couple having sex in a bed.  She covered her eyes, and quickly shut the door.

She opened the next and no one was there.

Finally she opened one to see Draco sitting on his Bed, and it looked like he was actually reading a book. 

"You little ferret!  You invaded my privacy, not to mention...."

"Hi granger...."  He said looking up.  He acted all cocky, but really he was nervous.  He had wanted to see her all day, and all she was doing was yelling at him,  "did the little first year bloke let you in?"

"Did you not hear me your a ferret!"

"For what granger? listening to something you said directly to my face, or the fact that you kissed me.........yes I'm so sorry that I invaded your secret of you kissing me."

She stood there mouth open.  She didn't know what to say.....is what he did all that bad?

"Oh and quote I love you Draco Malfoy, Quote were your exact words......if I remember correctly".

"You love me." He said getting up and standing In front of her.

"No I don't!"  She said alarmed by what was happening. 

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't"

"Ok I'm going to kiss you.....and if you don't like it then just say so.....then we will really no if you love me or not."

Hermione's breathe quickened.  "What?" She felt him move closer.  He slid his hands into her waist and with another hand he cupped her cheek. 

"Don't be so tense granger." He whispered, making the hair on her skin stand up. He teasingly brushed his lips against hers. She was startled by the sensation, and leaned in closer quenching her thirst by gently biting his lower lip.

The more he kissed her, the more Hermione wanted more.  It relieved all the years of tension, she had wanted this more than anything. She wanted him.  She could smell his day old cologne, and the smell of him.  It was overpowering. Her heart was beating so hard, it felt like it would jump right out of her chest. It was the best kiss, the one that made every girl instantly fall in love.  It was soft and gentle, but Hermione tugged on his shirt collar pulling him in closer. She tasted every part of him, and they both became more forceful, as she pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. They fought for dominance, and soon there tongues were dancing with each other. She felt his strong arms wrap around her, keeping her secure. If he wasn't holding her she was sure she would fall into the ground.  She never felt more safe then with him in her life.  His cool skin against hers, left a sensation lingering on her skin.