Twenty-nine

Hermione made her way up the common room stairs, still wrapping her head around the fact she was going to face Draco. She saw a copy of the old daily prohphet laying on her nightstand, and couldn't help but picking it up and reading it.

The new wizarding couple seen on a date across the sky's of London.  Who knew the former death eater and the smartest which of her generation, arch enemies for there whole life, would be together.  Well there is no doubt that there is a lot of chemistry between the two, could it be that the years of fighting was just a show.

  Well there is no doubt that there is a lot of chemistry between the two, could it be that the years of fighting was just a show

Or is it that granger is merely jealous and is so desperate to win a particular Weasley back. Whatever it may be we can see that Hermione granger and Draco Malfoy defiantly have the hots for each other.

Hermione smiled, at the time this article was just another myth made up by Rita Skeeter, but now, now it was true.  But what would the next paper be? How two houses, for the most time of the past century, had been enemies, and now the main seekers, in an important match, are dating! Would the tension break up their relationship!? Hermione could just see the story now.

But no! This would all be ok...and Draco would totally understand. After all it is just Quidditch.

After many scenarios replaying in Hermione's head, she finally went down to Dinner to meet Draco.

"Hi" she said sitting down next to him.

"You ready for a lovely Christmas evening!"

"Um-" but she was interrupted, perhaps saving her from an awkward explanation.

"Draco, if we play the way we did at practice we are sure to beat those stuck up Gryffindors!" Blaise zabini said sitting down across from Draco eagerly.

Draco coughed "Blaise!" raising his eyebrows towards Hermione.

"Oh....not that all Gryffindors are stuck up!....just...um..nevermind." Blaise said to Hermione.

"No offense taken." Hermione said, then starting on her dinner.

"Anyways....your bound to get the snitch faster than Potter!" And there it was.....now the conversation was steering towards Quidditch, in which Hermione desperately wished it to not.

"So anyways....how is the common room Blaise?" Hermione mentatlly cursed herself as the boys now looked at her like she was insane. She was, because it was a very strange question to ask.

"I'ts fine." Blaise said. "Anyways Draco your bound to beat Potter."

"Dating anyone Blaise?...." Hermione asked.

"Not at the moment?" He stared at her with a quizzical expression. Then his face looked worried. "Oh no...you don't have a Gryffindor for me to date?....no offense....but I'm not like Draco....I prefer Slytherin."