One - Terrible fate

The Princess was walking towards the balcony of the castle. Her long pinkish dress was dragging on the red carpets as she quickly walked toward her destination. She was obviously very nervous, she could feel how the guards and other servants were watching her. If the rumors were true, this world would meet it's end very soon.

She walked to the balcony and grabbed the railing as she tried to see any sight of the beast mentioned by the castle folks. She did not see anything. She sighed from relief. Her nursemaid walked beside her. "The history of the royal family of Hyrule, is also the history of the calamity Ganon. A primal evil, that has endured over the ages." The old woman said to the Princess.

"Calamity Ganon?!" She gasped. Holding her other arm on her chest she turned to face her nursemaid. "Isn't that.. Isn't that.. The mighty beast, that once conquered this land of Hyrule..?"

The old woman nodded. "If what we have heard lately, turns out to be true... And the beast regains its true power, this world will face its end."

Princess Zelda lowered her hand. And soon clenched it. "Everything.. Everything I've done up until now.. It was all for nothing..?" She looked straight towards the mighty mountains and canyons of Hyrule and inhaled and exhaled slowly. She closed her eyes and tried not to shed a tear.

"Open your eyes, your majesty." The old nursemaid touched her back. "This has been just a rumor coming and going around the castle staff. That does not mean it is true."

Zelda nodded. "You are right." She turned around and walked back indoors. She walked all the way back to the throne room where her father, the King of Hyrule, waited. She sat down next to him to her own throne chair.

"Tell me, my sunshine, did you see anything suspicious?" The King asked her daughter.

Zelda shook her head. "I'm glad not." She kept a long pause. "I'd like to see... My hero.." She continued quietly.

The staff called him. The boy in green arrived to the throne room. He bowed deeply in front of the two royals. And as he got up the look on his face told Zelda that he was curious to know what the Princess had to say.
Zelda stood up and looked at him strictly. "Try... Try to remember.." She then said quietly. She walked down from the throne platform and stopped in front of the curious boy. "In your past life, as the greatest hero in the history of Hyru-" she did not get to finish her sentence. The whole castle started to crumble. Zelda gasped. Pieces of the roof fell down to the floors, the clad in green quickly grabbed his Princess by her arm and ran out of the castle. The king and the servants who made it out of the castle in time ran after them.

They stopped at the top of the nearest hill and all turned to look at the castle as fear took over them. Zelda's hands trembled. "N-No...! It can't be!"

A dark force started to surround the castle and the whole place was burning. "Calamity Ganon. We meet you once again." The King of Hyrule had his fists clenched as he looked at the fallen castle. "It's been so long.."

"Father!" Zelda's voice cracked, "You told me.. That as long as my hero and I live, nothing should threat this beautiful land!" She yelled right at her father's face.

The King looked at her defeated daughter saddened. "My darling Princess, I told that to you almost twelve years ago... Do you think that I have the courage to tell the sad truth about such things to pretty girls, such as you?" He shook his head. "I do not."

Zelda looked at her father shocked. "You lied to me?"

He nodded while shame was burning in his eyes.

"How could you?!" She yelled as she fell down to her knees to the grassy ground. "We will all die! All of Hyrule will die! Darkness will rule the world!"

The boy in green, her hero, walked in front of her and knelt down. He grabbed her hands and smiled. "It'll be alright."

Zelda looked up at him surprised. This was the fifth time she had ever heard him speak. He was a quiet boy. He had always been. Tears started to fell down her face. "It's true!" She shouted.

The boy looked at her questioningly.

"...Everything we've done up until now.. Has all been for nothing..!" She collapsed into his open arms as her tears were slowly falling to the ground like a river's flow. Her cry echoed far, far through the vast land of Hyrule.

The boy in green did not know what he should do now, so he simply tied his arms around his crying Princess. Swearing in his mind, that what ever it takes, he'll bring smile back to her beautiful face.

Soon Zelda rised her head and looked deeply into the boy's dark blue eyes. "Now then... You must go.. Go.. Before its too late..." She could get the words out of her mouth as her voice trembled.  She slowly stood up and looked over to the castle. She pointed in that direction. And nodded to her hero who nodded back in response.

"You are the light... Our light... That must shine upon Hyrule once again.." She gently petted his cheek and was able to curve a little smile onto her pale face. Then she turned around and looked at her father, walked past him not saying a word, and stopped to speak to her nursemaid.

The King looked over his shoulder at her daughter and sighed. He walked up to the boy and touched his shoulder. "You must save her... My daughter.."

The boy smiled and left running towards the dark castle drawing his sword out of its case.

~

Quick words from me, as you may have, or may have not noticed, this is a very heavily botw inspired chapter.
It's not long until that gorgeous game will finally be ours and we get to learn what happened during those 100 years.
Well I said not long, but it will surely be a long wait for me. I can not get the game or the console when they are released. I simply do not have any spare money to get me any games etc.
#BrokenStudentProbmems.
I will have to wait until atleast August to get the game. And it sucks so much. I will have to unfollow all Zelda accounts in social media because I dont want to see anything from the game. Hah.
The fact that I am going to Japan and America this summer, where I also need to buy some stuffs, does not help my situation.
Unless I get a part-time job etc, August it is.
Anyway, enough of my problems, I hope you'll enjoy this story!