Prologue

"Paladins, please gather at the main bridge immediately!" Princess Allura ordered.

"Princess, are you sure another Lion even exists?" Coran asked, looking at the princess and back onto the screen.

"I- I don't know, but if there is another Lion. We mustn't let it fall into the hands of Zarkon" Princess Allura answered, trying to locate the coordinates of the mysterious new Lion.

Just when she was scanning the multiverse, the five Paladins burst into the room. Shiro was the first one to ask,

"Princess Allura, what's wrong?" he asked, looking at the coordinates and maps displayed on the holographic screen. The Paladins gasped.

"Paladins, we're going to Earth" Allura stated.

"That means we could be with our families again! Eat all the delicious food I've missed" Hunk drooled.

"We're only going to be there for a day. Then, we go back to fighting Zarkon" Allura explained, telling the Paladins to get to their stations.

"Wait, why are we suddenly going back to Earth?" Shiro asked, Pidge nodded in agreement.

Allura sighed, "There has been news that another Lion was found on Earth"

"W-what?! T-that's impossible! We have all the Voltron Lions!" Pidge argued.

"I agree. This might be a trap" Shiro added sceptical about the situation.

"But it has some truth into it. Look" Coran showed a picture on screen. It was rather blurry, but if you look closely, you could see something in a shape of a Voltron Lion near the clouds.

"How?" Keith asked squinting his eye to get a better look.

"I don't know either, but we must check it out. Paladins, prepare for a wormhole jump" Princess Allura stated.

Then, they blasted off onto space. Going for a planet they haven't been in for such a long time.

* * *

"Alright (y/n), you better not burn the house while we're away. I'm leaving the spare key with our neighbour and if you can't cook your 'fancy meals' because you ran out of ingredients, I placed some money in the refrigerator also-"

"Mom, dad, I'm old enough to do these things on my own" (y/n) scoffed, but hugged her parents anyway.

"Just- don't make too much noise in your geek cave okay" your dad ruffled your hair.

"Dad! It's not a 'geek cave'! It's a high-tech hideout inside our basement" you defended, your parents chuckled.

"Be good when we're away. We'll send postcards!" you bid your parents goodbye as they went for a months business trip.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" you waved, until their car was out of sight.

"Now, time to go to my geek ca- I mean, super high-tech hideout which is my basement" (y/n) mumbled.

You then made your way towards the basement stairs,

"Not without a snack that is" turning back to the fridge you got some chips, and a bottle of coke, then made your way towards the basement. Shutting all windows and doors.

* * *

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/N
That's a prologue to the story. I hope you guys are enjoying so far owo