Chapt. 2

~• Nɑʀʀɑtѳʀ'ร pѳѵ •~

They all turned to you then back at the Lion. The Lion was white with grey and blue details and yellow eyes just like the rest.

"The mysterious Lion" Princess Allura whispered. Then, she tackled you to the ground.

"How did you get this?! Where did you find it?! Who are you actually?!" she said, demanding answers.

You didn't try to kick her off since she's royalty, but tried to loosen her grip on your neck.

"I've told you already. I'm (Y/n) (L/n). The White Lion's pilot- er Paladin. I'll explain everything later. The Galra is here!" you explained, but Princess Allura didn't let go.

"How do we know you're not with them?" Shiro stepped forward and asked.

"You just have to trust me" you answered. The White Lion began roaring again, as if warning you that the Galra's near.

"Fine. Paladins, let's get back to the Lions" Princess Allura ordered as she let you go. You stood up.

"What about (y/n)? Can we trust her?" Pidge asked.

"She has parents, a house, a Lion, and friends with my mom. Why couldn't we trust her?" Hunk added.

"Plus, having another Lion on our side is useful to defeat Zarkon. Also, the pilot's really pretty" Lance grinned.

"Do you think her Lion is even a part of Voltron? What if it's a decoy?" Keith asked Shiro and Princess Allura.

"Voltron Lions could never be decoyed. I've heard of a White Lion before, but never actually saw it" Allura answered.

"Besides, we need as much allies as we can get to defeat Zarkon" Shiro suggested, Princess Allura and Coran finally agreed.

"Wait, where'd sh-" before Lance could finish his question, you came back up from the basement with full Paladin armour with silver as your 'colour' and blue and black details just like the rest of the Paladins' armour, a stuffed looking backpack, and a bayard with the same details as your lion.

"Not sure if you brought your uniforms into my place. Let's get you Voltron Paladins to your Lions so you can suit up" you stated, opening the front door and leading the group inside your Lion.

"Alright Aspro, let's show them what you got" you held the controls and started to pilot Aspro, your White Lion, towards the coordinates Princess Allura gave.

"Watch out! Fighter ships are coming on your tail!" Hunk exclaimed, hanging onto something really tightly.

"They're not attacking?" you mumbled. Then you gasped.

"They're after your Lions!" your eyes widened as you faced Shiro who has sweat rolling down his forehead.

"We better hurry. As, go faster!" you turned up the speed and zoomed towards the cave they hid their Lions in.

The Galra were already there! You dropped everyone off at the entrance of the cave and thought hard about your next action.

'If I shoot with As, then the cave might crumble down! I'm going to have to play clean' you thought.

You activated the invisibility cloak you installed on the White Lion and park it outside the cave. Then, you went inside the cave with your Bayard transforming into an electric charged scythe.

You saw Keith fighting with his armour on and his Bayard turned into a sword. He looks like he's got too much soldiers on his side. He just got kicked in the stomach too.