Chapt. 1

~• Nɑʀʀɑtѳʀ'ร pѳѵ •~

Princess Allura parked the Castle of Lions on the Earth's Thermosphere, where they identify themselves as the Paladins of Voltron and continue to land on the Earth's surface with their Lions. Coran and Allura went with the Black Lion and Shiro.

"Alright guys, here are the coordinates where the other lion has been spotted" Allura said, as Shiro gave each of the other four Paladins the coordinates.

As they approach the Earth's surface, the Paladins' eyes glimmered. It's been awhile since they've seen the blue skies of Earth.

"Wait, are we going in the right direction?" Pidge asked, as the Black Lion zoomed passed the coordinates.

"Yes, but we need to hide the Lions. We'll walk the distance" Allura explained through their communication system.

"I think we shouldn't go there with our Paladin uniform. Let's go casual and blend in" Pidge suggested and everyone agreed.

Soon enough, they changed into a casual attire and walked from the cave they found to hide their Lions towards a small bustling city. They soon approached a neighbourhood pretty isolated from the city.

"Woah, woah, woah, why are we going to my place?" Hunk asked looking around frantically.

Lance's eyes widened, "This is your place?"

The rest of them turned to Hunk for an explanation, which made Hunk quite jittery.

"Well, yeah. My parents live in that house over there. I guess we got some new neighbours over these years. Hehe.." Hunk rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why don't we visit your parents first? Then we'll investigate the residents with an excuse that you wanted to meet them" Keith suggested an idea.

Pidge's eyes widened, "That's actually a really good plan"

The rest of them agreed to Keith's plan. They made their way to Hunk's house and knocked. A lady opened the door.

"Hunk?" she asked, eyes filled with hope.

"Mom!" Hunk exclaimed, hugging his mother with joy.

"Oh, it's so good to see you!" Hunk smiled. Most of them smiled at the heartwarming scene, except Keith.

"It's been awhile since you're here! Your father is in the living room. Why don't you greet him? Ah, who are your friends?" Hunk's mother asked, eying the people behind Hunk.

"These, are the Paladins of Voltron. Shiro, Lance, Pidge and Keith. Plus some Alteans. She's Princess Allura and he's Coran. I'm a Paladin too!" Hunk proudly say.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all. Why come here on such a short notice? I was given the news that you went missing!" Hunk's mother asked.

"Ah well, I- we're not missing. We're going to defend the universe! Just please don't tell anyone, mom. You can tell Lance's mom though" Hunk stalled.

The rest looked at each other, debating on telling her the truth or just make up a lie. Finally, Allura spoke up.

"We decided to take a small break from our duties. We'll be here for a day or so and we'd love to look around your lovely neighbourhood" she said, smiling genuinely.

"Ah, I could introduce you to some people I know. There's a girl about your age next door Hunk. I bet you're still single!" Hunk's mother pinched his cheek, which made the others laugh.

"Mom..." Hunk whined, embarrassed.

"Okay, now I'll show you around. This girl's parents just went on a business trip today and they left me to help her. She's really smart too" Hunk's mother explained, leading the group towards the house in front of them.