Chapt. 9

~• Nɑʀʀɑtѳʀ'ร pѳѵ •~

"Hey (Y/n)" Keith surprisingly greeted you first before the rest follows.

You greeted them back with a mumbled 'hey' and yawned. You took an empty seat next to Pidge and sat there, slouching over the table. Coran began serving the regular green space goo and the other Paladins began to dig in. Just when you wanted to reach out to the plate of goo in front of you, you got a sudden headache, causing you to wince.

The headache seem to have gotten worse since you could hear the Paladins scream out your name. The world went by as a blur. You were sure you had fallen off the chair, but blacked out afterwards.

* * *

'Is this that weird dream again?' you thought, looking around.

All you could see is an infinite room filled with white light, before a flash appeared.

There were two meteors falling down from the sky, one light and the other dark. The meteors landed on a planet which was soon found by some inhabitants. One of the three inhabitants felt strangely familiar to you, but you didn't know why.

Soon enough, the meteors were brought to a lab and made into a machine by the three. You got a blurry look of them, but could make out a purple alien, a white-haired human like creature, and a mop of (h/c) hair.

Squinting your eyes, another bright flashed in front of you and you could see the Black Lion and your White Lion flying side by side. The Black Lion had powers you never saw Shiro used, so you assumed he hasn't unlocked them yet. But the White Lion showed the power you just unlocked the other day in Vitae. It completes Voltron. Somewhat like glue, keeping the team together and filling up the holes.

There was another flash before an image of Voltron showed. It was a lapse when a part of Voltron was missing or lost, the White Lion came in and took the missing Lion's place. There was a lapse when the White Lion took over the Blue Lion's place as the right leg, and taking over the Green Lion's place as the left arm.

You were in awe at the White Lion's power. You could hear faintly in the dream- no, vision to be precise, that the White Lion is the guardian of air. Flexible, collected, and easygoing, but in the heat of battle, it could be rather merciless and violent. You watching the White Lion fly across the galaxy was soon interrupted when the purple alien's face showed up in front of you. It had a menacing look and you saw a lapse of the purple alien trying to take over Voltron.

'No doubt, that must be Zarkon.. Then the other guy must've been Allura's dad since she knows a lot about Voltron and cause they look alike. But who was the other guy?' you thought silently before hearing your name being called.

* * *

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)~?" a voice cooed and you opened your eyes slowly, squinting at the bright light. You had a sudden pain in your head that you got up to hold it.

"I don't think you should be doing that" you heard a voice say. You turned around to see Hunk with a wet cloth in his hand.

"Ah, okay" you let go of your head and placed your hand down. Hunk lightly pushed you back down on what you recognise to be your bed and you just obliged.

"Here. You shouldn't move around much since the cloth will fall over and also because falling off a chair in breakfast isn't normal. Is anything wrong?" Hunk asked, sitting by your bed.