Chapt. 3

~• Nɑʀʀɑtѳʀ'ร pѳѵ •~

The group entered the lounge and Princess Allura sat on the seat to your right. Lance decided to occupy the seat to your left. Shiro was in front of you with Keith beside him and on the other chair there's Pidge, Hunk, and Coran.

"Okay (y/n). Just think of this as a 'question and answer' game. No need to feel tense" Princess Allura said.

"Uh, sure I guess" you shrugged.

"(Y/n), where did you get the White Lion? All we know is that there was only five Voltron Lions" Allura asked.

"At first I thought so too, until that one night where I heard a sound from my bedroom window. I went to check it out, but nothing was there. The next morning, I went to my 'geek cave' as usual, but the White Lion was there. A forcefield around it and this funky case filled with my Paladin armour and Bayard. I thought I was hallucinating since I've heard there were only five Voltron Lions and none of them was white, so I told my parents that there was a White Voltron Lion in my 'geek cave' and they said it was impossible. A week or so after the White Lion chose to stay in my basement, I had this weird dream of a guy who looks like royalty telling me to train and bond with the Lion. I thought it was all just my brain messing with me, so I ignored it. Until the third time when the figure said that I was a part of something big. The statement made me trust him in some way. Like my gut is telling me to do it too. After that, I trained, bonded, upgraded Aspro and we became like best buds all thanks to this figure. I never thought that means I'll be inside the same ship as the Voltron Paladins" you told them.

"Are you sure that's it? You don't remember anything else?" Shiro asked.

"I can't remember anything much. Just that. Sorry" you apologised. For what, you didn't know. You just felt bad you couldn't help the Voltron Paladins more than an information source. Also, you felt like you knew more, way more, but couldn't quite place your finger on it.

"(Y/n), I've also heard about the legends of a White Lion in Voltron. I've never actually seen it when my father built Voltron, but if the White Lion has chosen you as it's Paladin, it must have a great reason. (Y/n), are you willing to stay and defend the universe?" you were taken aback by Princess Allura's statement and looked at the other Paladins.

"I'm gonna have have a tech buddy! Please stay!" Pidge squealed in delight.

"I agree, please stay (y/n)!" says Hunk.

"Of course the pretty lady stays!" Lance added.

"We might need a new way to form Voltron, but the more people to help defeat Zarkon, the better" Shiro smiled.

"Yeah. What about you Keith?" Hunk turned to the said teen.

"I- don't know" Keith looked down. Lance was eying him like he was crazy.

"You don't know?! We can't just leave her!" Lance argued.

"Hey- It's okay if he has his own opinion. I know it's very sudden. I'll give anyone time to warm up to me" you said, defending Keith for his opinion.

"Yes, (y/n). Welcome to Voltron!" Allura hugged you. You smiled and hugged back, shuddering because Lance was hugging your back while you're hugging Allura.

"I won't need time to warm up to you" he grinned. You poker-faced.

"May I ask? Why'd you called the White Lion 'Aspro'?" Shiro turned to you.

"Oh, that's a name I gave him. He seems to like it so I continue calling him that" you said, smiling.

"I just call my Lion Blue" Lance mumbled.